NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

this is why we need those other teams taken or spots filled. I've played all my games except 1(vs mavs) against all the regulars

Sorry guys, been busy. May be able to get in some games though soon before the Giants game.

Originally Posted by woody2626

this is why we need those other teams taken or spots filled. I've played all my games except 1(vs mavs) against all the regulars

Sorry about that woody. I'm usually one of the guys that's quick to finish all my games but have been caught with school stuff lately. Wanna get our last game in?

big ups to woody being a new booty and playing the most games.

i'm in the lobby right now for a game anyone.

laugh.gif
pchen nothin like a good Custom game alley oop fest
laugh.gif
Tyrus Thomas is a beast on the fast break with the oops
pimp.gif

Anyone else wanna play?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone else wanna play?
yea good trade for lawson by you.  He's the missing link.  You see what i'm talkin about with my shot release and how they all hit the front of the rim?  I'm wet in practice mode but shoot 29% in the real games.

Originally Posted by pchen83

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone else wanna play?
yea good trade for lawson by you.  He's the missing link.  You see what i'm talkin about with my shot release and how they all hit the front of the rim?  I'm wet in practice mode but shoot 29% in the real games.
You gotta account for the lag though online... The releases online arent the same as they are in offline practice mode.

I THINK all those front rimmed balls are from releasing the button too early... Not 100% on that though.

Game anyone?

Back
Top Bottom