NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

GG woody... I finally feel like justice was served vs the servers
sick.gif

You need to trade John Wall to me... I swear hes only been on the floor for like 4 minutes combined in our 4 games.

Take Artest

He can't shoot, all he's good for is driving and passing. Gordon is good for 15 points every game and thats the only way I can get him in the game.

I hate slow %+! play, I can't get into a rythm espescially with shots going in and out and me getting whack %+! goaltending calls trying to get boards
mad.gif

laugh.gif
My game slowed down x10 mainly due to playing JRetro for a whole year and being like 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
every time.  Plus it frustrates people even more when you do it with a solid lead.

And i dont care if JW can shoot or not... I want him on my team... I literally have 1 point guard.
30t6p3b.gif

Ty Lawson? but i don't want whack !!* Dahntay Jones for him
roll.gif

I'm trying to get some new talent on this team if you want to swing a 2 for 2 or something.

Peep your trades woody... Just couldnt find anything i liked other than that... Considered working something with Garnett and Bosh but meh.

Pull the trigger if you wanna do it.

Yo my bad about messing up the league. I was the original suns owner that didn't even do the draft. I had to go back home for 2 weeks and couldn't get on xbox live. Looks like i'll be straight now until the thanksgiving break. I'll try to get some practice on and maybe join a future league.

Fraij I'm about to get on and check the trade you sent me. Clockin dollars let me get back to you on that

Sorry for being MIA guys, been extra busy. I'll try and get some games in when I get home from work tonight 

Originally Posted by Clockin Dollars

Jennings for Wall??? Who wants Stephen Jackson or Josh Smith or Nene?
ariza for captain jack?

should've made the league 20 games, everyone is busy.

Back
Top Bottom