NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Cragmatic wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damn someone did it

And no honestly everyone can call me a .... whatever you want to call me... but truth is my car is completely effed and I barely drive anywhere til I get a new car. So I'm reliant on whoever wants to drive... I've been trying to get everyone to go out there. I know you won't believe me.. but it's the truth

Thats def the sign I saw though...... now who wants to go past that thing??!??!

Fade On You wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mannnnnnnnnn shut your pansy +#+ up. First its "i cant get no one to go with me" then its "im working" "tomorrow im working" "this weekend im working i cant" "my homie wont come" "my cars broke" son your a ##!+#. No wonder you have all these girl problems dont no @@$++ wanna be with a dude with no backbone, jellyfish.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sorry Crag but damn I forgot about the lulz in that thread

Originally Posted by woody2626

Cragmatic wrote:
Damn someone did it

And no honestly everyone can call me a .... whatever you want to call me... but truth is my car is completely effed and I barely drive anywhere til I get a new car. So I'm reliant on whoever wants to drive... I've been trying to get everyone to go out there. I know you won't believe me.. but it's the truth

Fade On You wrote:

Mannnnnnnnnn shut your pansy +#+ up. First its "i cant get no one to go with me" then its "im working" "tomorrow im working" "this weekend im working i cant" "my homie wont come" "my cars broke" son your a ##!+#. No wonder you have all these girl problems dont no @@$++ wanna be with a dude with no backbone, jellyfish.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

RUTHLESS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Cragmatic wrote:
Damn someone did it

Fade On You wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

RUTHLESS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
xj_desert_play-dead_l-joo.jpg

Played 2 good games against the sixers but I don't know if they counted...the servers suck

EDIT: Please reset game 2...I was up 10+ with a 1:30 left and the sixers called TO which sent the server crazy and cut the connection

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Played 2 good games against the sixers but I don't know if they counted...the servers suck
Both of them say I got the W which means you got disconnected.

And dude you seriously need to relax with 3/4 court passes ESPECIALLY when you're up by 5+ to start the 4th quarter.  3 times you pushed the floor off rebounds in the 4th quarter alone and went and dunked with Iggy.  This ain't online vs random dudes that do that %!%% all the time and cheese with players man, you gotta run your offense.

Your shot chart shouldnt look like this man...

nbazone2.cfm

52 of your 60 pts came from either in the paint or off 3 point shots...

Ill run again tomorrow or something.  Not tryin to throw jabs at you just sayin gotta play how the league was meant to be played.

Both of them say I got the W which means you got disconnected.
Well I hope that you and the mods agree that to be fair, both games should be reset.  I was up on 10+ on the last one with 1:30 left when you called a TO and the servers dropped us (in fact I got the "waiting for opponent").  The other game, we were tied going into the 4th I think.

Aside from my cheesy Kmart pass, I really don't think my passes were a problem.  I've played 3/4 teams and no one has had an issue.

It's whatever man lets just reset the games and run em back... The pushing up the floor and getting behind my Defense was upsetting me because of the fact you were leading in the 4th Q and doing it... Basically it gives me no chance to come back.

Well play em again though. And
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Ty Lawson shaking Calderon so bad he fell over
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

It's whatever man lets just reset the games and run em back... The pushing up the floor and getting behind my Defense was upsetting me because of the fact you were leading in the 4th Q and doing it... Basically it gives me no chance to come back.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ight.  I wish you would have saved that vid, nothing I could have done.  Also, Hinrich shooting through hands ftw
^Woody, I'll get back on at 11:55 est

If crag gets on xbox or someone talks to him tell him to send out invites

Gamertag: fackin retro

Dwade's four 3's in a row after being down 10
pimp.gif

Wade-20,7,5,3
pimp.gif

Cousins meeting Travis Outlaw at the rim on the dunk attempt and getting swatted bad
pimp.gif

GG E3

The lakers/bobcats game that ended 0-0 needs to be reset

Dwade's four 3's in a row after being down 10
pimp.gif

Wade-20,7,5,3
pimp.gif

Whoever Cousins met at the rim on the dunk attempt they got swatted bad
pimp.gif

GG E3

The lakers/bobcats game that ended 0-0 needs to be reset
That run killed me.

I was looking at my shot chat, and I didn't realize how many paint shots I took.  I didn't mean to.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ight.  I wish you would have saved that vid, nothing I could have done.  Also, Hinrich shooting through hands ftw
^Woody, I'll get back on at 11:55 est
Yea I was gonna save it but the servers booted us... That was the first time crossed anyone up that bad in this game too
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom