NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Where the hell is crag

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Game?
How about in 10 mins?
Good game last night man... Lots of big shots in the 4th quarter by both squads.

I was only like 70% from the line with Melo so I was sweating bullets taking those FT's with like 10 seconds left and down 1.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by jretro23

30t6p3b.gif
crag has been on, posting in threads the whole week and can't even visit this thread
He's
pimp.gif
to the new kid cudi
indifferent.gif

MOTM>MOTMII.  Just skipped through most of the album last night after being stoked for it, straight basura.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm really sorry guys. I honestly haven't been home all week, Between working 50 hours this week, tonight is my good friends birthday so I HAVE to go out. I will send out invites tomorrow.

Again I apologize, I will stop slacking... and get invites out and play as many games as I can.

Oh and MOTM2 isn't whack, it's just no MOTM1. Album is still
pimp.gif

Sneak if you can get me your gamertag in the next 10 mins I can send you an invite...

But then i'm gonna be gone for the night.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Sent you a pm but ill also put it on here.

Fackin Retro.

Invite sent, are there any other teams that need a replacement? I know Jehlers got the game and he'll play his games.

rafool and jehlers are waiting for invites.

suns, magic and t'wolves are the teams that need to be filled. i don't know which team you gave sneaky, but take it from there sir.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Oh and MOTM2 isn't whack, it's just no MOTM1. Album is still
pimp.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

anyways glad to see things are slowly getting back on track, I'm down to run a custom or whatever after the bobcats game

Back
Top Bottom