NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Just go into the online leagues tab and then go to the NBA.com part... Thats the "lobby". Just go in there and then when you see me online you can invite me or youll receive an invite from me.

laugh.gif
tip in 7 minutes dog.

It dont matter tho just post in here or send me a message on XBL when you ready

These leagues never end well... usually all fall apart.. sorry to break it to you

You guys can replace the Rockets... Think I'm done with 2K for a while.

Again I'm missing for today .... I worked all day long and every sunday night I play poker. I have tomorrow off, all invites will be sent out when I get back from poker later tonight. Jehlers what team you want?

Well im pretty sure Rafool and Sneaky wanted the Magic or Suns. I see the guy witht eh Rockets just quit? What his team look like, ill probably take them.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Well im pretty sure Rafool and Sneaky wanted the Magic or Suns. I see the guy witht eh Rockets just quit? What his team look like, ill probably take them.

Suns and Magic are taken. 
Rockets and another team are open. Twolves maybe?

Yea T'wolves they look terrible.

I'll take the Rockets Craig.

Can anyone tell me who's on the Rockets?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

You guys can replace the Rockets... Think I'm done with 2K for a while.
WhatsQuittinLike?
Says the guy I spanked
laugh.gif
Now you tell me WhatsLosinLike? I have no more time for leagues man, new job. Nothing against yall

I was buns with my team when i played you but regardless losing games in these leagues don't matter to me outside of the moment so im not phased.

But anyways aren't you the same kid that got your xbox taken away by your mom cause you threw your controller thru the door or some @$+%?

But anyways aren't you the same kid that got your xbox taken away by your mom cause you threw your controller thru the door or some @$+%?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was buns with my team when i played you but regardless losing games in these leagues don't matter to me outside of the moment so im not phased.

Ray Allen will still drop 35 on you son
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
That was 3 years ago. I got anger problems/rough childhood
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
Got my own spot now & i'm a college student so i'm good money
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom