NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

I dunno man Ive only been able to get like 1 league game in the last 4-5 days and ive been in here constantly looking to play...

Crag rarely posts, Twolves need to be filled still, yankee must still be waiting for the reup of xbl, did rafool ever get in?

the only teams I have games with are 1 with Dallas, 2 with minn, 1 with orl, 2 with nyk

Originally Posted by woody2626

Crag rarely posts, Twolves need to be filled still, yankee must still be waiting for the reup of xbl, did rafool ever get in?

the only teams I have games with are 1 with Dallas, 2 with minn, 1 with orl, 2 with nyk
woody you trying to play at 8:30?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Son you're not fooling me you gotta click down to get to the neutral rating
30t6p3b.gif

Im mad.
word, you gotta do extra work to give dudes a neutral.  why not just double tap "A" and get it over with?  fraij using that brain.  Clap for em.

Originally Posted by pchen83

30t6p3b.gif

Im mad.
word, you gotta do extra work to give dudes a neutral.  why not just double tap "A" and get it over with?  fraij using that brain.  Clap for em.

i'm about to study for this exam, custom at 11 est?

Originally Posted by woody2626

30t6p3b.gif

Im mad.

i'm about to study for this exam, custom at 11 est?

we gotta do tomorrow.  i gotta be at work at 7 so i need that sleep

30t6p3b.gif

Im mad.
You got me guys, i admit it. Fraij gave me only an alright gamin experience. Once the game was over i instantly debated with myself if i want to played him again or not in the near future. Still undecided actually. Maybe ill give him one more shot to give me an excellent gaming experience. It cant just be good, hes gotta make up for being neutral.
Stop it 
laugh.gif
 i just hit buttons

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

30t6p3b.gif

Im mad.
You got me guys, i admit it. Fraij gave me only an alright gamin experience. Once the game was over i instantly debated with myself if i want to played him again or not in the near future. Still undecided actually. Maybe ill give him one more shot to give me an excellent gaming experience. It cant just be good, hes gotta make up for being neutral.
Stop it 
laugh.gif
 i just hit buttons

hahah it's all good, i was just trying to be funny

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

30t6p3b.gif

Im mad.
Stop it 
laugh.gif
 i just hit buttons

hahah it's all good, i was just trying to be funny

I'm back from work at 6.  who's trying to ball then?

Not gonna be on the computer but get on xbox and shoot me a message if you wanna play the 6ers... Custom or real.

Back
Top Bottom