NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Game anyone? I just got back from the Giants' Parade so I'm ready to get some games in.

Please reset the second atl/lal game.  Disconnected with 2 mins left.  Why can't they disconnect in the first quarter before I invest my time in a game that doesn't count
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
couldn't hit a damn shot and still didn't take it inside with my 8 pip. time to utilize that for sure now

everything was going in for you

game lakers? anyone?

Originally Posted by jretro23

30t6p3b.gif
couldn't hit a damn shot and still didn't take it inside with my 8 pip. time to utilize that for sure now

everything was going in for you

game lakers? anyone?

Gg jretro. I didnt mean to dunk it with jr smith with a minute left. Was trying to stop and pop. Were my points in the paint too much? I'm allowed to dunk on steals and blocks right? Gilbert arenas is #@%. 0-7 from thefield. They mightvw done a patch bc that lag isn't there anymore

nah don't trip you're good pchen. just so happened that every shot went in for you and i shot horrible. i tend to rely on my shot all the time, when i need to take it inside more.

and i hate customs
laugh.gif
only play them when i get new players in a trade

nah don't trip you're good pchen. just so happened that every shot went in for you and i shot horrible. i tend to rely on my shot all the time, when i need to take it inside more.

and i hate customs
laugh.gif
only play them when i get new players in a trade
thanks,good to know.  I considered leaving the league after my win b/c i might not get a w against you the rest of the in the league.  Goddamn, i'm gonna have Wiz-Deal or no Deal playing in the background every game.  It's gotta be a good luck charm.

what?
roll.gif
that ain't a reason to leave

a real reason would be because this league is moving slow as hell. and just sticking around for a few more months to watch the it die would be a waste of time

nerd.gif

what?
roll.gif
that ain't a reason to leave

a real reason would be because this league is moving slow as hell. and just sticking around for a few more months to watch the it die would be a waste of time
haha nah i was just trying to leave on a high note.  i wanna get games in but cats just aren't on even on the weekends.  The people that are consistently on are the people i've played

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Game anyone?

you still wanna play?  I been trying to track down the kanye album for the last hour since all of the lights final and that cudi and raekwon track leaked today.  Anyone got it?

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

2 replacements needed? yo let me in!! i own...

GT: magic don quan
Someone give this man the twolves.

Did rafool take the magic?

Yankees or Mavs want to get a game?
nerd.gif

Woody, i'm almost positive Rafool took the Magic.

What i think we need is a new league, imo.

I never took the Magic, I was waiting for Crag to be in here, never got an invite, lol...

Crag is about to get bombarded with messages on xbl, ever since they ruined him in that one thread he is careful to post in general
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

I never took the Magic, I was waiting for Crag to be in here, never got an invite, lol...

Magic are still taken or got took by someone. 
indifferent.gif

Crag 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom