NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

I guess Ill run custom with you played the clown before you already w the rockets
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I guess Ill run custom with you played the clown before you already w the rockets
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

wink.gif
176533134_e611ef3ea7.jpg

Im gonna need that first Rockets L reset so i can go and punch Ray allen in the face.  I love how Dirk had like 21 of your first 30 points hitting all net with hands in his face
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

whatslosinglike? 
laugh.gif

I googled broken 360 controller to see that you didnt really pull a whatslosinglike 
roll.gif

Broken controller was just a reference to NORE or w.e his name was...

Anyways I knew that was coming i couldnt switch back out of the 1/3/1 defense I played on the previous 2 possessions so of course Ray was wide open.

For reals though authorize the resetting of the other Rockets vs Phi game i need another crack at that team
30t6p3b.gif

oo ok

Wait what are you trying to reset?

The other game that i would have with you that was already played by you and whatslosinlike?

Yea 2 times now Ray Allen beat me at the buzzer with a 3 
alien.gif

Personally I think all the games played before you by the Rockets should be wiped out since it was only 7 games before he quit and 6 wins... basically spots you 6 W's (if anyone even cares about playoffs/championships....)

But that might be just me.

laugh.gif

I honestly dont care if all my games get reset.

As long as this game and my game against retro counts.

Unless you guys think it will slow things up. I'll try to play everyone as quick as possible to catch up

Yea 2 times now Ray Allen beat me at the buzzer with a 3
alien.gif

Personally I think all the games played before you by the Rockets should be wiped out since it was only 7 games before he quit and 6 wins... basically spots you 6 W's (if anyone even cares about playoffs/championships....)

But that might be just me.

wink.gif

he's got time to spend in here now that MS banned him from hacking his gamerscore and changing it

JEHLERS WTH is up with giving me a neutral rating from our game??? 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
I didn't fast break off boards, only 14 pts in the paint, spread the ball around to everyone, played on ball defense...

Sucka move...

i haven't checked ratings for games since 2k8. now i'm gonna go see if i got any negative ratings from yall
laugh.gif

JEHLERS WTH is up with giving me a neutral rating from our game??? 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
I didn't fast break off boards, only 14 pts in the paint, spread the ball around to everyone, played on ball defense...

Sucka move...

laugh.gif
 What i dont send that stuff in.

I usually just click the first 2 options and then click the option NOT to give a player a rating.
Nor did i know you could see what your opponent rated you as

my bad
laugh.gif

Anyone want a game?

I always click neutral then opt to not send in a player rating.

Chill
I didnt know people even looked at that stuff. Nor do i know how to look.

Back
Top Bottom