NBA 2K9 sleepers (players and teams)

NBA 2K9 is crack. Danny Granger is a beast in the game. He's been a beast in 2K for the past few years actually. Who y'all think are sleepers though inthe game??

All I know is Foye has a nasty
sick.gif
sick.gif
Crossover in the game, I get to the basket waaay too easy
pimp.gif

Is Kobe still the best player in the game? I always use the Lakers in 2k games Kobe does %85 of my scoring.

I think Lebron is better in the game than Kobe. I find it hard doing crossovers though. anyone else have that issue?

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

I think Lebron is better in the game than Kobe. I find it hard doing crossovers though. anyone else have that issue?
lmao at ur sig and that statement

OJ Mayo. That man is murder. He can hit jump shots like nothing. Also Vince Carter. When he gets hot, there is no stopping him.

Originally Posted by Jules300

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Irrrrrronyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

But I still f with the hawks..joe johnson jumper is wet..and josh smith is a beast in the paint

Originally Posted by Jules300

lmao. nah 2k is biased though. Lebron is def better than Kobe in the game. Kobe's shot is sick though. Lebron can dunk over anything and anyone.

Bayless is overrated in the game. Driving with him is insane. He's a beast though I think overrated for right now. Brandon Roy - WHEW!

Lebron for sure is a monsta but do anyone else get that glitch where when someone scores
they dont in-bound the ball ?? they just pick it up and play like its a loose ball
smh.gif

other than that the game is
pimp.gif

^ i think you have to delete your settings to fix that.

anyways, no one can see me with the Knicks. Lee/ZBO/Chandler/Crawford and Nate are a good unit.

i cannot stop tmac to save my life
mad.gif
i can stop kobe AND bron now but its something about those rockets
smh.gif
and rafer alston makes damn near every 3
smh.gif

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Is Kobe still the best player in the game? I always use the Lakers in 2k games Kobe does %85 of my scoring.

indifferent.gif
go play Live and never touch 2k again.

EDIT: nvm don't buy Live. I mean I hate the game, but the people don't deserve this. Just drop basketball games completely.

NBA 2K9 is crack. Danny Granger is a beast in the game. He's been a beast in 2K for the past few years actually. Who y'all think are sleepers though in the game??
yep, had a nice franchise going with Indiana
as for my sleeper players. Don't know why but I always get Dorrel Wright for my bench in Assoc.
This year Chris Andersen and McCants are really easy to score with.

tony parker cannot be stop under the rim.

when i use eric gordon,he gets to the basket for a dunk at will.

my boy does me on the regular with mayo and gay,dudes are disgusting in that game.

jamal crawford will light you up very quickly.

I used to beat my friend in previous 2k's scoring with kobe only
laugh.gif

Monta Ellis and Derrick Rose. My two favorite players right now. Too bad they didnt add Demarcus Nelson to 2K9, he went to my high school!

Anyone that has ever played with the blazers need to play with nick batum dude will seriously dunk anything and everything if he is close to the rim

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I used to beat my friend in previous 2k's scoring with kobe only
laugh.gif

i did that once in 2k8
laugh.gif
kobe was the only one that scored on the lakersand he dropped 69. the team my boy was using dropped 65
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirSalgado

Monta Ellis and Derrick Rose. My two favorite players right now. Too bad they didnt add Demarcus Nelson to 2K9, he went to my high school!

You should check again if you can do the live updates or whatever their called. I was surprised but he was in my last update with Golden State.

Back
Top Bottom