***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

now thats what im talking about ... running some nellie ball with d12 and iggy lol

so why was it that when i played the bulls the ft's were based on %'s .. but against the rockets it was based on timing
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

now thats what im talking about ... running some nellie ball with d12 and iggy lol
Yeah cheesing with AI and passing to Howard when my defense is not set wooh! Yes I'm salty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

Yeah cheesing with AI and passing to Howard when my defense is not set wooh! Yes I'm salty
laugh.gif
lol my bad. i was tossing turnovers after a while so i had to slow it down and actually work for a shot lol but iggy's 99 dunk helped me inthose situations lol

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Hate to badger, but rules? Anyone besides me concerned?
Well first of all no pressing unless your down by 10 plus points
Or in 4th quarter when you are down

Any other rules you guys can think of that would be needed?

if you want a more sim league how about...

don't drive in to the paint all day
don't quit a game just because you're losing
don't play zone all day
don't try to steal the ball after you score unless you're down by 10 or in the 4th and you're down
don't leave negative feedback
don't wait on D pass the half-court line to push your opponent into a backcourt violation. unless you're down by 10 or in the 4th and you're down

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

my team's defense is crazy, good luck.

i still wanna trade tony parker and jameer nelson if anyone is interested.

jason kidd for tony parker
deal, i'll do that

let me play a couple games first and see how my team is then ill hit you back or if i get any other offers for jason kidd

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Hate to badger, but rules? Anyone besides me concerned?
Well first of all no pressing unless your down by 10 plus points
Or in 4th quarter when you are down

Any other rules you guys can think of that would be needed?

if you want a more sim league how about...

don't drive in to the paint all day
don't quit a game just because you're losing
don't play zone all day
don't try to steal the ball after you score unless you're down by 10 or in the 4th and you're down
don't leave negative feedback
don't wait on D pass the half-court line to push your opponent into a backcourt violation. unless you're down by 10 or in the 4th and you're down
Those were the issues with the last league, so good luck with this one
tired.gif

Well, I do have the power to boot people, and if people are cheesing, and I receive enough complaints, I have no issue with finding a replacement. Be warned!

If someone can get a game @ 3 or before i'm down

If someone wants to get in a game right now respond in 2-3 mins, this idiot just quit in madden

Ugh I'm SOOOO Pissed, I offered a friendly quit when the game first started cuz I saw someone wanted to play 2k, he rejected it, and then quit when he wasdown...
mad.gif

sounds good. i'll tone down my style of play since i'll probably be picked out a one of the "cheesers". however, im a fan of nellie ball andI am the warriors so im not going to totally step away from the fast break lol. having a set play every play is NOT realistic

I dont have a problem with people fast breaking, I never had a problem last league with anyones play other than the guy who had Vince Carter and only used himALLL game to try to drive to the lane.

The only thing I really have a problem is with people trying to get the ball when you inbound it

If your not down by more than 10, it shouldnt happen unless its the 4th quarter

I dont have a problem with people fast breaking, I never had a problem last league with anyones play other than the guy who had Vince Carter and only used him ALLL game to try to drive to the lane.

The only thing I really have a problem is with people trying to get the ball when you inbound it

If your not down by more than 10, it shouldnt happen unless its the 4th quarter

sounds good. btw is this league shooting ft's based on %'s or based on release of the shot stick? in both of my games i had to shoot ft's with oneor the other
nerd.gif

I have no idea, if anyone has suggestions for sliders let me know.

i say it should be based on the actual player and the shot stick release. people complain that their ft's are the reason they lose but in reality it iseasy to shoot consistent ft's if you practice your timing. i dont like how we will let the game decide our fts but then we play the rest of it ourselves?lol i thought we were playing on all-star or something

Back
Top Bottom