***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

PG- Ford
SG- McGrady
SF- Jefferson
PF- Brand
C- Horford

PG- Livingston
SG- Richardson
SF-Sczerbiak/Bowen
PF- Scola/Warrick
C-Gasol

Prolly won't be on tonight though, gotta study

they called me in for work unexpectedly so i wasn't able to make the draft... the computer got me some alright players, but 6 sg's.. damn

lamar odom on the block for the warriors! i need a pure shooter. warriors will be online in 2 hrs if anyone was to flex

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

MY TEAM IS SOLID
lol gg. you got solid 3pt shooters but you are lacking on the boards. you def killed my zone for the most part
got FOUR 7 footers.

Shaq
Okur
Dampier
Haywood

Not to mention Josh Smith who will probally and usually out rebound them all

my players are decent but my team as a whole is going no where.. i feel 1 win this WHOLE tourny

I'll be able to get on tomorrow night, so if anyone has to play NakoXL, you can find me on Monday at 10pm

Its cool, I think that was XBL because I got disconnected too, and all but one person on my friends list did too.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Its cool, I think that was XBL because I got disconnected too, and all but one person on my friends list did too.

Same here, and the game didn't count against either one of us so its all good.

I have 6 PG's !!!!!!
someone hook me up with a SF, PF, or a C.

on the TRADING BLOCK:
Alston
Tinsley
B Knight
Marbury
Mobley
PJ Brown
Barbosa
Ginobili- only for a big man

my last game against the Mavs was horrible, i cant believe i only lost by 1. He had 15blocks total lol.

my team's defense is crazy, good luck.

i still wanna trade tony parker and jameer nelson if anyone is interested.

Anyone down for a game? And can someone tell me how to link my 360, I signed up for 2k Sports but it said I had to link after registration, now I can'tfind it

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Anyone down for a game? And can someone tell me how to link my 360, I signed up for 2k Sports but it said I had to link after registration, now I can't find it

I think what you have to do is link your gamertag.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Hate to badger, but rules? Anyone besides me concerned?
Well first of all no pressing unless your down by 10 plus points
Or in 4th quarter when you are down

Any other rules you guys can think of that would be needed?

Back
Top Bottom