***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Someone put up the draft order.

I don't want to wait until I get home to know.
laugh.gif

Edit: Damn 15?! Ouch.

Craigmatic MAKE THE SETTINGS FOR FREETHROWS REALISTIC!

idk what to do but do what u need to do if therye not already done.

I know you feel me on this topic, drove us both nuts last league

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Craigmatic MAKE THE SETTINGS FOR FREETHROWS REALISTIC!

idk what to do but do what u need to do if therye not already done.

I know you feel me on this topic, drove us both nuts last league
I'll see what I can do

I have a feeling we'll have to mess with it a bit before we get it right

I would trade my 1st and 2nd round picks for the last place guys 1st and 2nd round picks...you'd just have to tell me who you want via AIM durin the draftor somethin...I have 3rd overall

Its snake/serpentine order right?

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

I would trade my 1st and 2nd round picks for the last place guys 1st and 2nd round picks...you'd just have to tell me who you want via AIM durin the draft or somethin...I have 3rd overall

Its snake/serpentine order right?

Yes snake draft

wait i messaged you! how did i not get on the list? i missed the boat 2x's now....kidding me, and i play everyday! lol

I like how we have even East and West teams to make the division.

Also looking at whose got who its surprisingly even with the level of skill in each division.

Looks perfect i hope we can actually go through with this league.

I should be able to make the draft with the packer game being at noon. 3 hour drive though.

this is my first league for 2k9, do they have the lobby or do you have to invite them to play?

Originally Posted by BornToWearJordans

this is my first league for 2k9, do they have the lobby or do you have to invite them to play?

Theres a lobby, make sure to sign up on the 2k site so you can do flex scheduling

Originally Posted by daaznfella

wait i messaged you! how did i not get on the list? i missed the boat 2x's now....kidding me, and i play everyday! lol

lol...I messaged too but still didn't get on the list
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom