• Eric Bledsoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You reward all stars. That's why it's called the "all star game". Duncan is not an all star and hasn't been for years.

funny how everybody wanted duncan in there this year. wasnt it like last year or the year before that when duncan made it and everyone knew he didnt deserve it and just got in based on his name and they were talking about the all star selection being more of a lifetime achievement award? my have opinions changed... how soon we forget...

Last edited:
Wayne got on the mic at a party tonight and announced he's banned from nba games and that he ****** Chris bosh wife :lol:

Jrue got a sick jacket

Noah - seriously did a double take thought I was seeing Aldous Snow himself :lol:

Duncan :rofl:

Last edited:
kobereturns.gif

Uncharted drake is on suicide watch.

:smokin
Clean block! Kobe gave Lebron a Mutombo "NOT TODAY"
Lmao!!

This is great now after this block, the Lakers are now over .500

HAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Even Wayne went at Bosh?

Poor guy can't catch a break ...talk about the weekend from hell .. Just getting owned on and off the court

These players dress as poorly as Craig Sager

Wayne is a clown. He wouldn't say any of that to Wade or LeBron's face. Even Chris Bosh

lebron james, dwyane wade, chris bosh, harden, paul, tim duncan, kevin garnett, blake griffin, zach randolph, dwight howard, jrue holiday, brooke lopez, tyson chandler, luol deng, paul george, carmelo anthony, kyrie irving, david lee, joakim noah, kevin durant, russell westbrook craig sager 2013 nba basketball all-star game asg suits fashion casual wear outfits celebrities athletes style swag, bowtie suspenders feb 17, 2013 houston
noah for some reason reminds me of russell brand in that pic

TD is like that uncle that doesn't care and will show up to a formal affair in old navy boot cut jeans and a button down from Walmart.

Back
Top Bottom