NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shaq and Chuck threatenin each other is funny as hell man Chuck know he don't want none of Shaq he's already been through that a couple times now but he still swearin he gonna knock Shaq out :rofl:

I'm jealous that the Warriors have steve Kerr
frown.gif

And we got this dude:
Enh,

the magic is with Gentry and Adams.

@WojYahooNBA: Sources: Clippers and Mavericks have strong interest in Amar'e Stoudemire, but one darkhorse with level of intrigue is San Antonio.

:nerd:

Shaq and Chuck threatenin each other is funny as hell man Chuck know he don't want none of Shaq he's already been through that a couple times now but he still swearin he gonna knock Shaq out :rofl:
Shaq will son Barkley with the quickness...Barkley knows you can see it in his eyes... He don't want none

Stat goes to any of those teams listed, and they are drastically improved. 

Stat has something left.

Shaq will son Barkley with the quickness...Barkley knows you can see it in his eyes... He don't want none
I think he's just bout bold enough to try tho. Them 2 crack me up when they're goin at each other. There's clearly something more there tho. Chuck hates Shaq.

should have kept amare and traded him for boozer so that amare can chill with nash at newport beach while collecting lakers paychecks 

@Anti I have to say going with the one thread and lockin up the nba thread for the all star thread was def a good move. Thread was hilarious tonight. Most of the time anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom