NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp

Klay...dame...kd

None of these garbage ****** need to be invited back. Frail *** ****** b

How does any player with an injury fall off?

They play under 100%. 

That's what happens.

Go to work tomorrow and throw away a few tools needed to complete your job efficiently, and then ask "why'd my production drop today" 

Last edited:
Kd hella washed b.

Klay fools gold. Been cheeks all weekend.

Lillard showing why he's an emotional little beta that shouldn't have made the team

They play under 100%. 

That's what happens.

Go to work tomorrow and throw away a few tools needed to complete your job efficiently, and then ask "why'd my production drop today" 
nah b for kd its kind of like going to work without a heart, aint no recovering from that

Left arm pit too much Qusedilla. Russel WestBald. DhT follicle attack. Keep.smoking the black n milds and abuse Lamb. Stop the hazing.

Left arm pit too much Qusedilla. Russel WestBald. DhT follicle attack. Keep.smoking the black n milds and abuse Lamb. Stop the hazing.
pimp.gif
 word

They play under 100%. 
That's what happens.

nah b for kd its kind of like going to work without a heart, aint no recovering from that

Russy stole his juice.

KD needs to move on. Move to DC..

The amount of bounce from Russ on the oop [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

Congrats to the homie on that MVP too. Straight killin

BRAVO Carmelo Anthony!

Not only does your NY Knicks play bad basketball this season but your 6/20 shooting surely hurt this year's NBA Allstar Game for our East team.
Chris Bosh should have played more than him.

Back
Top Bottom