NBA All Star Weekend in Houston

theres alot of black events ciaa, all star weekend, memorial day weekend, spring break in panama, essence festival, there's many ive heard that caribana in T-dot is the best tho

As a dude in a committed relationship that didn't plan on cheating this trip was an absolute waste of time.

Damn I'm getting old. I wish the 20-25 year old me had the money and game 30 year me had :smh:
dat dirty 30...

i'm trying to get that 30 year old bread / mind by 25... *crosses fingers*

When I was 25 I was just happy to be able to pay my bills on time I was broke as f til then.

Thing is you have to have a vision of what you want your life to be and just do it.

Last edited:
I thought its called Black Thanksgiving not the Black Super Bowl
This.... I feel like I heard Black Thanksgiving like 10 years ago 
laugh.gif

EDIT: Upon googling it, it is in fact referred to as Black Thanksgiving.

Yall suck.

Last edited by a moderator:
theres alot of black events ciaa, all star weekend, memorial day weekend, spring break in panama, essence festival, there's many ive heard that caribana in T-dot is the best tho

Caribana is fire if you can get a local. The outta towners were ratchet.

This is what I saw at sneaker summit! 
laugh.gif

#StopTheRatchets

(PS her tats matched her Lebrons and shirt! LMAO!)

Last edited:
Never once ever heard the phrase "Black Thanksgiving" :lol: Black Superbowl, yes.

The chicks :lol: *jags fan gif* "Guuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrl I'm bout to catch a baller!!* *tops off Jerome in the bathroom, thinking he's Kyrie Irving*

It is the Black SB. Nothing racist about it. It draws the biggest urban celebs and crowds in whatever city hosts it. Glad that its coming back to NYC in 2015.

People refer to it as the Black Super Bowl all the time.

Wasn't meant to be racist at all.

The All Star weekend is going to be more live in cities like Houston, Atlanta, DC vs Dallas, Phoenix, Denver etc.
Denver is a black city??? had no idea (not trying to be racist either)

:lol:

That made me laugh. Denver as a black city... :wow:

broads leavin the hotel right now in less than that so it must be still some parties going on somewhere. I'm watching the all star game and icing my knee. I hurt it dunking on the 9 ft rims at jam session :lol:
So what exactly did you do out in Houston during ASW??? Just volunteered at Jam Session????

How whack was the annoying game day host that the Kings sent out there 
mean.gif
Yea and spent up all my money shopping. I don't even lie about it, I have 0 game so I wasn't pulling nothing, just gawkin at them as they passed. It's too bad too, you should see the hotel I am in tonight, the Doubletree, No way you don't bring a broad back here and panties insta gravity to the floor. I'm in a corner room so it's full length windows all around :wow:

I had intentions to go to Saturday night, but got caught in traffic (took almost 90 minutes to cover 7miles back to the hotel). Shopped some more today, and then fly back to OKC tomorrow at 7pm, between now and then need to buy some more luggage to take all the rest of this stuff back or mail it. Some Army buddies of mine came down here with us too and was supposed to meet some more coming up from San Antonio but that fell through.

I went for a walk then got Hurricane rained on and now my phone is acting up otherwise I'd post pics I took from the weekend. Hopefully it dries out and starts working right

Last edited:
some photos

These Skull Candy girls booties was so fat. They all had on spraypainted on tight leather pants midrift exposing tops and long, black hair (weave other than the white broads)

View media item 275601
View media item 275602
View media item 275603
View media item 275604
Here's my room right now with most of the curtains pulled back. On one side it's just mostly other high rises (I'm on the 19th floor), looks like hotels and this one closest looks like offices. I can see a swimming pool on top of the parking garage across the street too. Out the other side is the city., I think that's the 610, or 59, hell I don't know.

View media item 275605
View media item 275606
View media item 275607
Westbrook was at Jam Session on Sunday with John Lucas. It was my first time seeing his RW Jordan logo too.

View media item 275609

Last edited:
Best all star game ever...uncle drew and cP3 are truly all star elites!
best ever? How old are you brah?

Need I remind you of the Vince Carter, Kg, steve Nash, j Kidd, jason Williams elbow pass, baron davis, Stevie franchise, t Mac, Kobe,young bron days?

Early 2000s?

This game was boring as hell. :lol:

I ain't eem watch the game all that much. The first quarter was entertaining and you knew who would get MVP by then. Nice pics Datznasty. That chick was :smokin but she still looks kinda ashy tho :lol:. Good work man.

Last edited:
lol uncle drew is the truth tho.. if i had to start a team from scratch hed be #1 on my pg board.

Back
Top Bottom