NBA All Star Weekend in Houston

Been in Houston all my life. Traffic reminded me when hurricane Rita came thru and everyone in the city was evacuating. That's how bad it was around galleria. Did see wale though. Cousin got couple autographs from various ball players. Yambs was every which way it was crazy.

Oh god!...8 hour drive to Lufkin :x

Bruh **** these parties Frenchys ran outta chicken
BAHAHAHHAHA! 
laugh.gif

Who's hitting up that summit though??

People going just to take pics and say they were there. No Fomo.

Mess looks crazy, yambs for everyone

Are they also selling tickets at the door? I already have mine, but my friend wants to go as well

I now understand why rappers love Houston so much. Walks came through the Galleria like MICHAEL JACKSON.

Call myself bout to go to the Breakfast Klub....nah I'm good :lol: I would've had to show up like 7am, line all wrapped around and ****. Couldn't really tell what NBA players were there, but everybody had their phones out and players were signing the back of people's shirts and stuff. The birds were clearly out though, and if you're 6'4"+ and look like you played sports before, here's your chance to reel in the leftover fish!

Call myself bout to go to the Breakfast Klub....nah I'm good :lol: I would've had to show up like 7am, line all wrapped around and ****. Couldn't really tell what NBA players were there, but everybody had their phones out and players were signing the back of people's shirts and stuff. The birds were clearly out though, and if you're 6'4"+ and look like you played sports before, here's your chance to reel in the leftover fish!
But u always have to be at the breakfast club early on the weekends doe

I guess that's supposed to be wale ^

What? I don't get it. I think you're trying to make a clever rebuttal to a shot a Wakka that isn't there, but that don't eem make since.

Brah, this really happened. Wakka came in the galleria, people mobbed him, bitties running after him, they kicked everyone out whatever store his was in and people was all bunched are the store trying to peep in.

There was someone else drawing an even bigger crowd(people were grouped up, looking down from the floor above) I'm finding out now it was Lebron.

^^^ just imagine if memorial mall had luxury stores
Tried to get some torchys...**** this traffic pushing back to the burbs but no lie its all kinda yambs and thirst monger boppers all around west u,"gay town" montrose as some people call it and uptown
Would go to summit but that drive to the woodlands on 45 is a bish... Haven't been to one in a while but enjoy to anyone who goes

I guess that's supposed to be wale ^
What? I don't get it. I think you're trying to make a clever rebuttal to a shot a Wakka that isn't there, but that don't eem make since.

Brah, this really happened. Wakka came in the galleria, people mobbed him, bitties running after him, they kicked everyone out whatever store his was in and people was all bunched are the store trying to peep in.

There was someone else drawing an even bigger crowd(people were grouped up, looking down from the floor above) I'm finding out now it was Lebron.
you typed Walks instead of Wakka.  I think that's where he was confused, I was too

thought you meant Wale.

anywho, I have had no desire to be out in any of the chaos this weekend, i'm old

sick.gif

i get why people are excited, other than night clubs, there aren't many attractions in this city

Last edited:
Lol y'all seen on mto jeezy got hacked on instagram... The thristy **** wasnt playing

Why is it so wild in Houston for all star weekend???

The damn Toyota Center wasn't even half filled last night :lol:

Plus damn near all of Texas is in this ***
laugh.gif

Ive meet chicks that are from all around. Austin, Dallas, SA, Beaumont, Waco, Lubbock etc..

Im a huge Thunder fan, but im thinking bout hoping over to the raptors now. They are young fun to watch and now have Rudy Gay they are gonna be nasty if they stay together

Back
Top Bottom