NBA All Star Weekend in Houston

Why is it so wild in Houston for all star weekend???

The damn Toyota Center wasn't even half filled last night
laugh.gif
The clubs and parties down here are live den a *****...
pimp.gif
ahhh got it 
smokin.gif

Im a huge Thunder fan, but im thinking bout hoping over to the raptors now. They are young fun to watch and now have Rudy Gay they are gonna be nasty if they stay together
So you mean to tell me Rudy Gay wasn't at the Galleria yesterday?

The damn Toyota Center wasn't even half filled last night :lol:

The clubs and parties down here are live den a *****... :pimp:
ahhh got it 
smokin.gif

Pretty much. Everybody was getting ready for the clubs/lounges. Hell, that's probably all Harden was thinking about :lol: I know you saw all the whining in S&T. "Dere dere day should neva have it in Houston again, deeeerrrrrrr day should have it in Detroit/Cleveland/San Antonio deeerrrre, it would be packed". Yea it would have been packed, cause if you're not at the game, you're getting murdered, watching Drew Carey on vhs, or at the Riverwalk/Rainforest Cafe.

The damn Toyota Center wasn't even half filled last night
laugh.gif
The clubs and parties down here are live den a *****...
pimp.gif
ahhh got it 
smokin.gif
Pretty much. Everybody was getting ready for the clubs/lounges. Hell, that's probably all Harden was thinking about
laugh.gif
I know you saw all the whining in S&T. "Dere dere day should neva have it in Houston again, deeeerrrrrrr day should have it in Detroit/Cleveland/San Antonio deeerrrre, it would be packed". Yea it would have been packed, cause if you're not at the game, you're getting murdered, watching Drew Carey on vhs, or at the Riverwalk/Rainforest Cafe.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hopefully if the Kings stay, and Tahoe gets the winter games in a few decades, Sacto can get an ASW 
smokin.gif

The damn Toyota Center wasn't even half filled last night :lol:

because everybody charging the rape prices and they're tickets ending up leftover on ebay and stubhub well after the game. I'm at the Marriott on Sage across from the Galleria mall and definitely some :wow: walking up and down the street around here.

I don't know if my homies'n'em's RV party even materialized. I figured they would purposely accidentally forgot to call me if it did, but I know after the fact they would be telling me bout their conquests. I was at the Jam Session again this morning, 9ft dunk hoop again, some bad ones walking through there. The 2 chics who work for the Rockets entertainment team and be on stilts too, :smh: I'm about to head back out that way though because I get 50% off the NBA store with my volunteer decals.

There's some tickets on Stub for 230 after fees right now, probably the cheapest they are going to get

As a dude in a committed relationship that didn't plan on cheating this trip was an absolute waste of time.

Damn I'm getting old. I wish the 20-25 year old me had the money and game 30 year me had :smh:

Last edited:
As a dude in a committed relationship that didn't plan on cheating this trip was an absolute waste of time.

Damn I'm getting old. I wish the 20-25 year old me had the money and game 30 year me had
mean.gif
damn you're 30 
laugh.gif

you really thought it was ok to go to the mall like this
View media item 273608

:x
you're not getting chose, go home an put on some clothes
you cray if you thinking cats wasnt holla'n...

no man of means... but they were still posing to get chosen...

bet money they got tricked into givin up the yambs to a cat that was 6'5' and said he was a back up guard for the milwaukee bucks...

Damn I'm getting old. I wish the 20-25 year old me had the money and game 30 year me had :smh:
dat dirty 30...

i'm trying to get that 30 year old bread / mind by 25... *crosses fingers*

:lol: them 2 broads up there was literally garden tools. Some pimp brought them out chea to get paid. But the city this wknd way crazier than the dallas allstar and Super Bowl wknd from a few years ago. Smh.

that might be the most unintentionally racist statement made 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

still racist nonetheless but funny

:smh: I'm not sure he was unintentional in saying that...he knew exactly what he was saying. :lol: But still, wtf??

Last edited:
It is the Black SB. Nothing racist about it. It draws the biggest urban celebs and crowds in whatever city hosts it. Glad that its coming back to NYC in 2015.

you really thought it was ok to go to the mall like this

:x
you're not getting chose, go home an put on some clothes

broads leavin the hotel right now in less than that so it must be still some parties going on somewhere. I'm watching the all star game and icing my knee. I hurt it dunking on the 9 ft rims at jam session :lol:

man :rofl:

And there are still some parties either going on right now, or about to. Off the top of my head Birdman/Wayne, R.Kelly, and a couple others are having different stuff

It is the Black SB. Nothing racist about it. It draws the biggest urban celebs and crowds in whatever city hosts it. Glad that its coming back to NYC in 2015.

People refer to it as the Black Super Bowl all the time.

Wasn't meant to be racist at all.

The All Star weekend is going to be more live in cities like Houston, Atlanta, DC vs Dallas, Phoenix, Denver etc.

broads leavin the hotel right now in less than that so it must be still some parties going on somewhere. I'm watching the all star game and icing my knee. I hurt it dunking on the 9 ft rims at jam session
laugh.gif
So what exactly did you do out in Houston during ASW??? Just volunteered at Jam Session????

How whack was the annoying game day host that the Kings sent out there 
mean.gif

People refer to it as the Black Super Bowl all the time.

Wasn't meant to be racist at all.

The All Star weekend is going to be more live in cities like Houston, Atlanta, DC vs Dallas, Phoenix, Denver etc.
Denver is a black city??? had no idea (not trying to be racist either)

Back
Top Bottom