[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

I cant believe dudes are getting on D.Rose for not dancing. Let's see how much Lebron feels like dancing if he and the Heat loses to the Bulls in the ECF.

D.Rose is business first and pleasure second, I aint mad at him

1. Kobe is my favorite player and he clearly did not deserve MVP.

2. Drose not dancing is such a non issue. The dudes that were dancing are known as "guys that like to have a good time" and "clowns". Rose is a reserved dude. Nothing wrong with that. I guarantee no one his sitting down with him right now, disappointed that he didn't perform the Cat Daddy.

3. Wade has salt in his blood. I noticed he had an attitude problem years ago when people swore up and down he was so humble.

I think Rose is just the mellow type that likes to get high and chill. I don't think he's an "introvert" either, I think he's just a little slow in the head. I'm not hating on him, I love the guy, but we've all heard him when he does talk. It's not pretty.

i assume/hope that people are bugged out by d. rose not dancing in the sense that the other guys were, so why stand there...a little team unity/fun...?

that said, its a non-issue and who cares.

Westbrook looked ridiculous doing stuff after his dunks cause it was obviously forced, would have actually been better for him to act like D. Rose too lol.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

The "psychoanalysis" of people we dont really know in this thread is hilarious. 

#$@* is sad actually. !%!%$@ just had a multipage discussion on intoverts/extroverts and dancing. 

"I'm going to look silly," he said. "Then they show that video forever. They show it forever so it's going to be bad. I hope [I don't have to]. You just made me think about it." "I don't like seeing people embarrass themselves," Rose said, "
from last year. Let's move on. Doesn't make him a debbie downer or more about 'business' than anyone else.

Originally Posted by sthebest

I cant believe dudes are getting on D.Rose for not dancing. Let's see how much Lebron feels like dancing if he and the Heat loses to the Bulls in the ECF.

291156e665d3426a073da9ac5209b5e6a2e246f.jpg

....stop it.

....also, like i said before. another player a few years back did the exact same thing and NO ONE was screaming it was because that player was business first, FOH man.

Rose cheated on his test and that's a fact.

Kobe has more rings than LBJ + WADE + BOSH combined.

Wade shaved his pits and its gross, he also has a giant jaw line.

These stars wearing the same emo-asian glass is SMH and really corny. No swag.

Kyrie Irving non trying at the skill is SMH, but his 100% 3pt shooting made up for it.

The glow in the dark dunk was great. Clean cut, and most of all, it was done in 1 try.

John Wall should dunk!

Jarret Jack is a joke, he should come out and do something. Wait, who is this fool again?!

Wow, Tony parker is a perv, he was 5 seconds too long holding onto the girl, nah, class act.

Steven Nash hair and T-MAC eye balls FTW.

Mary J Blidge, who? Can't sing..

Nickine Barbie White Wannabe manage is who? Should be booted.

Kenny the Jet smith is still the man. But Kyrie's roast on him was the best.

Shaq finger gagging himself looked silly, and ENOUGH TALK ABOUT HIV and MAGIC. STILL ALIVE?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by knightngale

I don't wanna watch all star games in the future where durant and westbrook take 42 shots combined. I don't care about players being rewarded or not.

Almost every player shoots 50% or better in all star games so that is irrelevant. How do you play aldridge only 9 min?
30t6p3b.gif
I BET y'all weren't saying *$%* when the greatest ball hog in NBA History, KOBE Bryant, took the SAME amount of shots

no but you were so you aint no better than these kobe "stans"
Yeah and apparently so was the ENTIRE Philly arena, but i forget, you're of those guys that thought he was getting booed cause he was a laker right?

broken nose for kobe is OD ... KOBE played it cool w/ a broken nose and mild concussion... just walked away ... i respect that ... wade is a clown

Rose in the 3rd quarter
pimp.gif

Lebron's decision making at the end ...
30t6p3b.gif
... he'll figure it out one day

i'll leave the rest of the stuff for u guys to argue
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I think Rose is just the mellow type that likes to get high and chill. I don't think he's an "introvert" either, I think he's just a little slow in the head. I'm not hating on him, I love the guy, but we've all heard him when he does talk. It's not pretty.

Are you serious??????? Please dont speak on matters you know nothing about.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

All this dancing talk is a little too zesty for my blood but Mary J Blidge can't sing?? Kill Yourself

She can sing.

She just tried way too hard during the anthem. Even the announcer had enough of it.
laugh.gif

You cant put too much R&B into the national anthem.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Are you serious??????? Please dont speak on matters you know nothing about.

Well there is the whole cheated to get into college thing. And the reading.

But this series of commercials was funny though

Yall taking this Rose not dancing thing a bit too far. It was funny to mention but not noticeable. Before this you know who were good friends and so what you could read in to this is how all those guys planned to do something a bit funny. To them it aint embarrassing.

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
@ Debating whether or not Rose should have been dancing.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
AYO Son has a 2nd career on his hands.

Now I would've DIED if he busted that out in intros before a game and especially @ the ASG intros.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who cares if Rose didn't want to dance. To each one's own. The real issue is for me is Wade's hard foul on Kobe. Dude is a clown. 

Back
Top Bottom