[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

Originally Posted by blakep267

nah, Drose is a block of wood. Thats why I was wondering why Adidas signed him to such a big deal. He's not interesting like Kobe or Lebron. I mean, how many commercials can Drose have when he isnt sayign a word. I know how he feels, Im introverted too, but best believe if Im getting paid millions of dollars, Id come out of my shell real fast
Adidas markets internationally a lot more than America. Rose is insanely popular in China, which is the biggest market in the world. Totally worth it for Adidas.

^^^Snubbed from what? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude played in like 3 games this season. Chinese league stats don't count over into the NBA 

Originally Posted by j d0t win

^^^Snubbed from what? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude played in like 3 games this season. Chinese league stats don't count over into the NBA 
Yea but in those 3 games he beasted, MVP contender if he played in the NBA the full season!

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by knightngale

Kobe's already known as one of the biggest ballhogs in history. Nothing needs to be said.

I am talking about how dudes are acting like Durant and Westbrook are not. Ball hogs are ball hogs. Catching feelings when your ball hog gets criticized
grin.gif
Stop.

You're saying you don't wanna watch players because they ball-hog, but it's all gravy when Kobe does right?
laugh.gif

....funny how that works eh?

happy.gif

Not everyone likes to be loud and attention seeking. That's usually reserved for diva's and those who need to always be in the spotlight.

Unrelated to the Kobe/Durant/LeBron commentary but doesn't anybody think that Scottie Pippen looked like Gus from Breaking Bad? I can't find any footage of Pippen from last night.

Bbs4gus.jpg

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Not everyone likes to be loud and attention seeking. That's usually reserved for diva's and those who need to always be in the spotlight.
well he doesnt have to be loud, but at least show some personality.

Kobe should've won the MVP. Kobe single-handedly elevated the game of everyone on the floor.

If everyone would play the ASG as hard as Kobe always does, it would be more enjoyable to watch. Nobody wants to watch D12 take threes.

Originally Posted by endemic415

Derrick Rose decision not to dance simply makes Lebron look more ridiculous

....i do wonder though. LeBron has such a HATE following, i wonder what will these types say once the older guys move on and he's become the face of the NBA?

...watching last night i couldnt help but think about how all those years MJ was the man everyone was looking for him. thinking on back when Kobe was a young guy and now Kobe is that older guy that everyone is looking at. and once he's gone it will be LeBron. then what?

....i really dont understand all the hate for LBJ.

"Should I be who you want me to be"

Originally Posted by piluchavez

Unrelated to the Kobe/Durant/LeBron commentary but doesn't anybody think that Scottie Pippen looked like Gus from Breaking Bad? I can't find any footage of Pippen from last night.

Bbs4gus.jpg

....you're obviously NOT black. Scottie Pippin?

thing is that IS his personality, people just dont want to accept it let the man be

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Wade is a dirty @%@ player. It's an All star game but he'd be grabbing up dude in the throat like it's game 7 of the NBA finals

I think Kobe is the first to draw blood in an NBA all star game lmao
laugh.gif

Wade will always be in Kobe Bryant's shadow.
Once Kobe burned him on that spin dude was just pissed.

He's going to be more pissed when he has to come off the bench for Kobe in the Olympics too.

Ahhh, I love it. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

yall act like Rose did somethin wrong
laugh.gif

....from what i remember back when Shaq got traded to PHX (i think), and they did that corny #@+ dancing intro at the All Star Game, someone else didnt participate and it was no big deal. i cant remember who it was....possibly Duncan?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by rashi

You people need to stop making excuses for LeBron.

"It was an ASG", "It's an exhibition". Stop, just stop. Every player on the floor wanted to win. Was Bron playing less serious and intense when he brought the team back from 15 points down? Not only that, he had Kobe yapping in his ear. I can only imagine if Kobe was on Bron in the Finals.
laugh.gif

Straight up.
laugh.gif

2 minutes left in the game when it got close, I said..."Bron's not shooting for the remainder of the game." Dudes defended him like "He's on fire! He'll get double teamed and have to pass." With 6 seconds left, he was 1 on 1 with Kobe of all people with plenty of space and passed.
laugh.gif

Everybody wants extra money, whether it's play money to them or not, and bragging rights against the best. The look on Bron's face at the end said it all. C'mon...
He should have at least passed to Melo since he was closer
30t6p3b.gif

seasoned vet wrote:

Bbs4gus.jpg

parks-b.gif

I kinda see it doe...

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

piluchavez wrote:

Bbs4gus.jpg

My last name must've been a dead giveaway.
grin.gif

I cannot believe the last 8 or 9 pages were about Derrick Rose not dancing. 
laugh.gif

Let him do what he does. 

LeBron tho, 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

piluchavez wrote:

Bbs4gus.jpg

My last name must've been a dead giveaway.
grin.gif

...in all fairness how often is someone's sn thier real name though?

Back
Top Bottom