[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

laugh.gif
@ Debating whether or not Rose should have been dancing.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

PLUS... I don't recall Jordan and the 90's elite NBA players Busting out in a "running man" or the "Cabbage-Patch" during All-Star game player introductions..... Let My man DRose Live...He's got an old soul
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

Son i bet if he was on the warriors or 49ers you wouldnt be saying that 
laugh.gif
 lets be real now
Saying what? That you sound feminine?

no what im trying to say is that you wouldnt be getting all mad, sensitive, and hurt that people are saying he looked like he was at boot camp instead of the all star game if he were on the warriors or any other team. 

That dancing #!%+ is corny, but Rose is just a tard who was born to hoop.   Ask the man to dance, read a book, cut an apple, he'll prolly fail, but ask the man to ball? He'll do that no questions asked.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

That dancing #!%+ is corny, but Rose is just a tard who was born to hoop.   Ask the man to dance, read a book, cut an apple, he'll prolly fail, but ask the man to ball? He'll do that no questions asked.

so what your trying to say is he is the forrest gump of basketball?

Isn't the 1st time Wade has done something like this, damn near broke Rondo's arm last year. Steroid jaw clown

Wade is a dirty @%@ player. It's an All star game but he'd be grabbing up dude in the throat like it's game 7 of the NBA finals

I think Kobe is the first to draw blood in an NBA all star game lmao
laugh.gif

Wade said Kobe fouled him 2 times. He is the last dude that should ever complain about refs after all the phantom fouls in the 2006 finals. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

so what your trying to say is he is the forrest gump of basketball?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Wait....people making a deal out of Rose not dancing or anything? Seeing that just made me nod my head in approval, its his personality not to do so.

Just go about your business and play.

nah, he's a shy guy. Im sure you guys heard about the incident he had with the tv show that 1 time. he'll hide it by saying its all about business, but being an introvert or having social anxiety, it'd be extremely hard for somebody to just dance in front of millions of watchers.

What incident are you talking about? I bet 90 percent of the people on Niketalk are "introverts" in real life. That keyboard gives some of you a whole new personality.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...od-up-The-Good-Wife-at-the-cam?urn=nba-282329

He couldnt do a tv show. Im not bashing Rose, but trust me I can see it. He's a quiet introvert, but the difference is that he's also fantastic at basketball and a huge star.

I can understand why he did not dance. I am an introvert as well and I can't imagine dancing along just because other people are doing it. Seems like he is not affected by peer pressure 
pimp.gif

didn't watch the game cus time warner screwed me at my new place. but saw some highlights..cmon lebron. saw him ignore whatever kobe said afterwards. 
laugh.gif

Dwade has some serious hate for Kobe.

At least Rose is just keeping it real and not trying to be somebody he is not or looking for other people to like him. like some of these players.

People relate to a guy like Rose because he doesn't come off as fake, people can sense that !%$$ a mile away.

nah, he's a shy guy. Im sure you guys heard about the incident he had with the tv show that 1 time. he'll hide it by saying its all about business, but being an introvert or having social anxiety, it'd be extremely hard for somebody to just dance in front of millions of watchers.

What incident are you talking about? I bet 90 percent of the people on Niketalk are "introverts" in real life. That keyboard gives some of you a whole new personality.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...od-up-The-Good-Wife-at-the-cam?urn=nba-282329

He couldnt do a tv show. Im not bashing Rose, but trust me I can see it. He's a quiet introvert, but the difference is that he's also fantastic at basketball and a huge star.

Where in that article does it say anything about him being too shy to go do the show? He's been in a few commercials before where he speaks. He could have been too high or hungover to go do it. I do think Rose and Noah light up together.

Where in that article does it say anything about him being too shy to go do the show? He's been in a few commercials before where he speaks. He could have been too high or hungover to go do it. I do think Rose and Noah light up together.

i thought i was the only person who thought this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Wade said Kobe fouled him 2 times. He is the last dude that should ever complain about refs after all the phantom fouls in the 2006 finals. 

This.

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom