NBA Banned Weezy and he claims to beat the breaks of Bosh wife...Is this real life?

Cam'Ron Exposes Adrienne Bosh's Past Groupie Behavior

photo ScreenShot2013-02-20at92506AM_zps41913eb2.png

After Lil Wayne announced on stage Sunday night that he smashed Chris Bosh's wife Adrienne....another rapper is exposing her past groupie behavior.

Check it inside....

Lil Wayne has opened a can of worms. It's no secret that Adrienne Bosh is well known for being on that groupie scene pretty hard--trying to get chose--a few years ago. Chick lived in Atlanta's VIP-section nightlife and modeled for your favorite booty magazines, including Smooth.

But once she finally landed her prize--an NBA baller--she flipped her image into a perfect little Stepford Wife.

But she's not fooling folks like Cam'Ron who took Weezy's announcement and ran with it. The Dipset member posted the above throwback pic of Ms. Adrienne--before she met Bosh--and blasted her for getting it in with his homie.

My man @britishthetitan been had bosh wifey under wing b4 Wayne. Lol she use to be pissy drunk in my club in da Cincinnati

Womp....

Pic via Instagram

View media item 278824

Welp :rofl:

See hear's the thing,

If it was "In the past" and not a big deal now, why nobody know of her past until Wayne opened the can of worms? I Guarantee you she ain't tell young Bosh of her past and if Bosh was any kind of man, I'm positive he wouldn't wife her if he knew her get down before she met him.

So this CLOWN, has the nerve to get on the radio and have a half hearted apology to LeBron but still says F Wade, and doesn't even acknowledge Bosh? And you think LeBron is gonna just be cool with that? SMH lil egotistical brat.

Mostly everyone whose important or some at least a little bit of money and is in Miami is not from Miami, who cares. Go to a Celtic, Knick, or Laker game in Miami, you'll see half that crowd going crazy for the away team.

If Uncle Luke is mad, tell him and his boys to show up at the games, and on time.

lil wayne is the biggest clown in the history of music. Who cares about this dude or what he says. Hes so untalented its actually ridiculous how many stupid ppl not only listen to his music but try to emulate him. Hes a horrible, musician, skateboarder, MC, you name it. Dude straight up sucks. Project ***** was crack tho

lil wayne is the biggest clown in the history of music. Who cares about this dude or what he says. Hes so untalented its actually ridiculous how many stupid ppl not only listen to his music but try to emulate him. Hes a horrible, musician, skateboarder, MC, you name it. Dude straight up sucks. Project ***** was crack tho

Calm Down. Breathe G.

With all the ******* that has happened in rap music in the last two years this the incident that has y'all looking at Wayne sideways?

Disliking an artist's music is one thing.

But anytime I see someone hating on another person they don't know to that degree, the automatic assumption is that they are losers irl.

Even more important.. How TF do you cats still support the got damn NBA? All the bro-mances, beefs, and intertwining of wives, rings, divorces, reality shows... Please take me back to the 90's this shh is a circus.

Similar drama happened in the NBA during the 90s (minus the reality shows). The only difference is that fans weren't exposed to it as much due to the internet being in its infancy and no social media sites, no TMZ/Worldstar gossip, and less of the off the court/beyond the scenes exposure. Dont believe me? Look up the story about how Tony Braxton caused a beef between J.Kidd and Jimmy Jackson when they were both playing for the Mavs which ultimately led to the break up of that team. Or ask old school Washington Bullets fans about how Tracy Murray and Rod Strickland got into a fight in the team hotel while on the road over some groupie chick who played the 2 dudes against each other. Tracy Murray showed up to the next game with his face all marked up.

Bottom line is I'm a NBA fan because of what happens on the court and all that other off the court stuff I take it with a grain of salt and just laugh at it.

Found link for the Strickland, Murray story for those who are not familar:http://articles.latimes.com/1997/dec/11/sports/sp-63062

Last edited:
I don't understand how yall hate these rap guys so much.

If you don't like them, just don't listen to their music. No need to hate.

Disliking an artist's music is one thing.

But anytime I see someone hating on another person they don't know to that degree, the automatic assumption is that they are losers irl.

Calm Down. Breathe G.

Similar drama happened in the NBA during the 90s (minus the reality shows). The only difference is that fans weren't exposed to it as much due to the internet being in its infancy and no social media sites, no TMZ/Worldstar gossip, and less of the off the court/beyond the scenes exposure. Dont believe me? Look up the story about how Tony Braxton caused a beef between J.Kidd and Jimmy Jackson when they were both playing for the Mavs which ultimately led to the break up of that team. Or ask old school Washington Bullets fans about how Tracy Murray and Rod Strickland got into a fight in the team hotel while on the road over some groupie chick who played the 2 dudes against each other. Tracy Murray showed up to the next game with his face all marked up.

Bottom line is I'm a NBA fan because of what happens on the court and all that other off the court stuff I take it with a grain of salt and just laugh at it.

Found link for the Strickland, Murray story for those who are not familar:http://articles.latimes.com/1997/dec/11/sports/sp-63062

i thought it was J Kidd, Jimmy Jackson, AND Jamal Mashburn?

roll.gif
@ "I'm cool with Lebron's mom"

Bosh may be a little uneasy, but overall i don't think he really cares. Learning that she was a groupie just strengthens my initial theory.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom