NBA Casual Wear Thread

Why don't yall say **** about what Lou Adler or Mark Cuban wear?

Crab in bucket type dudes I swear man.

This.

Jay Z is who he is. Nothing wrong with that. Let that man be comfortable while watching a game.

Why don't yall say **** about what Lou Adler or Mark Cuban wear?

Crab in bucket type dudes I swear man.
Because they never told me I was wack for not knowing the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6. They never told me that i should "grow up" and start wearing blazers and fitted hats. They never told me I should throw away all my jerseys and dress like them. People in glass homes shouldn't throw stones. He's disliked because he made it this way.

sidenote: them dudes dress corny as ****.

Wearing a suit to watch a basketball game is lightweight lame to me.
if thats what he wore just to go to the game, agreed...

someone in his circle should tell him how to utilize suits tho. if that was at night, he should be rocking a darker color.  he is wearing something for a daytime spring/summer event. 

barney stinson taught me that

Last edited:
Russ just got finished shooting Letterman though. Hence why he was rocking that suit.

Ohhhhhh jimmies are rustled. But look at u ... Calling a 44 year old mega millionaire "son" so clearly you don't have an issue. But how I was raised.... Successful men around that ageare supposed to dress the part... Look at yourself in the mirror. U prob like jogger pants,yeezys and leather pants

Like I give a **** how you were raised, you still sound foolish :lol. If laughing at your goofy *** opinion and prediction of my wardrobe is rustled, consider me heated.

"Successful man around that age" oh......didn't know part of being successful means wearing a suit to a sporting event. All those billionaires who wear t-shirts and dad jeans must not be successful either :lol

Show us all the way "Nikekid"

Ohhhhhh jimmies are rustled. But look at u ... Calling a 44 year old mega millionaire "son" so clearly you don't have an issue. But how I was raised.... Successful men around that ageare supposed to dress the part... Look at yourself in the mirror. U prob like jogger pants,yeezys and leather pants

so if im 30 i cant rock retro nikes, j's and hoodies? :lol

stop it dude...its plenty of dudes who do well for themselves who still rock jeans, t's, fitted and sneakers. so stop this foolishness.

i agree theres events for suits and dressing up but basketball games?

Last edited:
 Because they never told me I was wack for not knowing the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6.
Is this you champ??

hqdefault.jpg

Like I give a **** how you were raised, you still sound foolish :lol. If laughing at your goofy *** opinion and prediction of my wardrobe is rustled, consider me heated.

"Successful man around that age" oh......didn't know part of being successful means wearing a suit to a sporting event. All those billionaires who wear t-shirts and dad jeans must not be successful either :lol

Show us all the way "Nikekid"
Dude grab a snickers... this is one of those arguments that clearly can go either way. all im saying is dude is mid 40s. a sports "agent" representing hundreds of millions of dollars. itd be more appropriate to wear button ups to some things instead of jus dressing up for red carpet events.. but being jay-z dude truly can do what he wants.. and for mark cuban. we allll know dude is a 18 year old trapped in a 50 year old body. could just be the hood in him still ..

YBD.. thanks for the pics..

but they are all mid 20s in a suite.. again im not saying dude has to dress up all the time.. jus should start transitioning into that look

Last edited:
hes not representing anybody right there he decided to take his wife to a basketball game **** how you think he should be dressed

Russ just got finished shooting Letterman though. Hence why he was rocking that suit.
This.

Russell Wilson and his Seahawks teammates at the Nets-Raptors game a few nights ago

seattle nfl nba courtside celebrities richard sherman
they do get bonuses for post season play right?

like playoff bonuses, and super bowl bonuses, then WINNING the super bowl bonus

i wonder how many and how muc it be

Back
Top Bottom