NBA Casual Wear Thread

He's low key demanding a trade. Don't know why he only got drawls on though
it look gay tho, like when a female throw on yo shirt after you smash

me and my friends always said if we was in the nba we would have our jumps were one of them jersey tshirts with our name on the back lol

No matter how much money they have it still looks bummy and immature when a grown *** 40+ year old man comes out the house in a public event wearing what Jay-Z, Adam Sandler etc wear at times.

If you're going to wear a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers make sure you do it right. Those Timbs are awful.

What makes it funnier is Jay-Z is the one that wrote songs about how he's grown and doesn't wear things like that anymore.

He's to a basketball game,man.. Russell Wilson is only dressed like that because he went to tape Letterman. Beckham goes to those games in a white tee.. and have you guys ever seen how awful Dicaprio dresses on his personal time.. relax.

No matter how much money they have it still looks bummy and immature when a grown *** 40+ year old man comes out the house in a public event wearing what Jay-Z, Adam Sandler etc wear at times.

If you're going to wear a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers make sure you do it right. Those Timbs are awful.

What makes it funnier is Jay-Z is the one that wrote songs about how he's grown and doesn't wear things like that anymore.
cmon man

j**** has been contradictin himself since he came back from "retiring" 

dude was still rappin about movin weight- stop it

dude said he would never wear skinnys- stop it

i think the only thing dude has really stood strong on was the crystal thing, last time i heard, he dont even have em in his 40/40 clubs

yall lame as hell.......these rich white entertainers do the same **** but you crying about jay..........get off that man **** 

and if you're black coming with that "he represents us" stuff please slap your self a dozen times 

Last edited:
Wait are some of yall really criticizing these guys wearing timbs, hoodys, and shirts at a bball game?

So it really took like 40 posts before someone mentioned Wilson being fresh off the Letterman set huh :lol ?

For arugments sake what should be wearing then? Because I dont understand this.

So it really took like 40 posts before someone mentioned Wilson being fresh off the Letterman set huh :lol ?

No people mention it but people like yourself have selective reading and like to argue about dumb stuff

Russ probably went straight from taping Letterman to the game. 

Russ just got finished shooting Letterman though. Hence why he was rocking that suit.

Russ just got finished shooting Letterman though. Hence why he was rocking that suit.

This.

Russell Wilson and his Seahawks teammates at the Nets-Raptors game a few nights ago

seattle nfl nba courtside celebrities richard sherman

Last edited:

No people mention it but people like yourself have selective reading and like to argue about dumb stuff

Russ probably went straight from taping Letterman to the game. 

This.

Russell Wilson and his Seahawks teammates at the Nets-Raptors game a few nights ago

Someone conveniently missed the previous page before those, but you got it

Last edited:
mean.gif
cant believe dudes are wearing sweats and sneakers at a movie theater grow up bums
laugh.gif

Serge had a trivia contest where a (probably female) fan would win the chance to go to that premiere with him yesterday, he posted the ad for his contest and the email address, then forgot to ask a question so I guess he just decided to bring the team with him

He's to a basketball game,man.. Russell Wilson is only dressed like that because he went to tape Letterman. Beckham goes to those games in a white tee.. and have you guys ever seen how awful Dicaprio dresses on his personal time.. relax.

I will say, beckham fits even with a white T are always fresh.

Deandre looking like a big piece of ****.

he plays like one too

whats up with rappers and nfl players being in this thread lol

and that's the first time I ever seen perkins smile

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom