NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by quik1987

He could be 26. Either way he isn't a top 5 pick.
Our research has revealed some slightly different information. Coaches who have worked with Biyombo earlier in his career while he was still in Congo think he's “no older than 20 at most,

Originally Posted by quik1987

He could be 26. Either way he isn't a top 5 pick.
Our research has revealed some slightly different information. Coaches who have worked with Biyombo earlier in his career while he was still in Congo think he's “no older than 20 at most,

People act like Bismack is a mystery, he gets good minutes in the euro league for a playoff team, he;s one of there best players and he's 18...even if he's 23 I still think he's the third best player in this draft, he rebounds and he blocks shots, the most translatable statistics in basketball.

People act like Bismack is a mystery, he gets good minutes in the euro league for a playoff team, he;s one of there best players and he's 18...even if he's 23 I still think he's the third best player in this draft, he rebounds and he blocks shots, the most translatable statistics in basketball.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

You never gave us the chance to say no.
laugh.gif

Bismack is the same weight(240) as Dwight when he entered the league. About an inch shorter but bigger wingspan and same reach. Not saying hes a top 5 pick but I think he can very well play the center position.

Bismack is the same weight(240) as Dwight when he entered the league. About an inch shorter but bigger wingspan and same reach. Not saying hes a top 5 pick but I think he can very well play the center position.

Freeman after he got diagnosed with type 2 had to work his %*@ off.
That first year weight loss is the easiest though ( on a personal level I know)
Staying down there is hardest. But he will have some of the best doctors in the world.
Lets say we call him 6'4. If he loses 10lbs of fat over the course of the next year or so is he an good prospect?
My answer is yes.
Do I think he is a great prospect right now? No because he isnt speedy enough at this point.
In a year? He will have the skill game, and the old athletic ability.

Freeman after he got diagnosed with type 2 had to work his %*@ off.
That first year weight loss is the easiest though ( on a personal level I know)
Staying down there is hardest. But he will have some of the best doctors in the world.
Lets say we call him 6'4. If he loses 10lbs of fat over the course of the next year or so is he an good prospect?
My answer is yes.
Do I think he is a great prospect right now? No because he isnt speedy enough at this point.
In a year? He will have the skill game, and the old athletic ability.

Wizards going after Derrick Williams?

The rumor may have excited many Wizards fans, but as of right now, the team is not one of “the most active teams

Wizards going after Derrick Williams?

The rumor may have excited many Wizards fans, but as of right now, the team is not one of “the most active teams

would could the suns give up to get the 2nd pick?

who the lakers trying to move up for? bynum for the 2nd pick?

would could the suns give up to get the 2nd pick?

who the lakers trying to move up for? bynum for the 2nd pick?

Originally Posted by PMatic

@ChrisMannixSI Don't be surprised if OKC deals their No. 1 pick. Top-eight players returning (plus Aldrich), no real need for a new rookie from weak draft.

Nice, but we draft at like 24 don't we? Who wants or needs that? I like Travis Leslie and was thinking maybe we could get him there, but I trust our front office.

Originally Posted by PMatic

@ChrisMannixSI Don't be surprised if OKC deals their No. 1 pick. Top-eight players returning (plus Aldrich), no real need for a new rookie from weak draft.

Nice, but we draft at like 24 don't we? Who wants or needs that? I like Travis Leslie and was thinking maybe we could get him there, but I trust our front office.

lakers should trade for a 10-15 pick and draft marshon brooks. i think if kobe mentors the kid thats the only way he can reach his full potential.

Back
Top Bottom