NBA Draft Thread 2011

Damn i don't pay too much attention to this thread, but no love for Jacob pullen?............what's the scouts saying about dude i don't see his name in any mocks, is he even projected to get drafted at all
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

You people are incredibly ignorant so to argue with you would be a waste of my time and yours, go watch the games.

Hopefully GM's are not stupid as the rest of you here. 
Honestly...if it's all in the game tape, why waste time on a workout? 

You people are incredibly ignorant so to argue with you would be a waste of my time and yours, go watch the games.

Hopefully GM's are not stupid as the rest of you here. 
Honestly...if it's all in the game tape, why waste time on a workout? 

Originally Posted by PMatic

I can't wait for OKB's rant when the Raptors draft Kemba or Vesely in a few weeks.

laugh.gif

Yep, just like the Thabeet pick. Deep down inside, I knew we wasn't getting no one else.
frown.gif

I can't wait for OKB's rant when the Raptors draft Kemba or Vesely in a few weeks.

laugh.gif

Yep, just like the Thabeet pick. Deep down inside, I knew we wasn't getting no one else.
frown.gif

earl clark draining jumpers making people think he could shoot, NT was gassed up, Blake griffen bricking free throws, there was also another one where he's just air balling jumpers...nowitness was mad when people actually letting that gas them up. Remember Durant not lifting 185 once? How about Yi Jianlian going off for 50 against some fat assistant coach. Good times man.

earl clark draining jumpers making people think he could shoot, NT was gassed up, Blake griffen bricking free throws, there was also another one where he's just air balling jumpers...nowitness was mad when people actually letting that gas them up. Remember Durant not lifting 185 once? How about Yi Jianlian going off for 50 against some fat assistant coach. Good times man.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif

frown.gif
Thats how I feel about Jimmer this year too..... Now way any of the top 6 pick him, right
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif

frown.gif
Thats how I feel about Jimmer this year too..... Now way any of the top 6 pick him, right
nerd.gif

I guess that wouldn't be any sort of indication that he shoots terrible at the FT line.

How many times does the average NBA player bench 185 in a game?

Going off for 50 on an assistant coach > airballing layups on an assistant coach.

I guess that wouldn't be any sort of indication that he shoots terrible at the FT line.

How many times does the average NBA player bench 185 in a game?

Going off for 50 on an assistant coach > airballing layups on an assistant coach.

Are you saying that performing well against no one is the same thing as not performing well against anyone?

Are you saying that performing well against no one is the same thing as not performing well against anyone?

Originally Posted by Durden7

In a 5 on 5 game of basketball with specialized positions and roles on the court constantly in motion your performance against no one is effectively irrelevant good or bad.

In a 5 on 5 game of basketball with specialized positions and roles on the court constantly in motion your performance against no one is effectively irrelevant good or bad.

It's certainly not a good thing he was shooting poorly but he won't be taking jumpshots in-game so that wasn't a total shock. His job will be to rebound, block shots, and defend... so as long as he can dunk and put the ball in the hoop while under the basket, that's fine right now for someone so young.

Considering the flaws in some of the other top 10 players right now, having your defensive center not being able to hit a jumper is a pretty small issue.

It's certainly not a good thing he was shooting poorly but he won't be taking jumpshots in-game so that wasn't a total shock. His job will be to rebound, block shots, and defend... so as long as he can dunk and put the ball in the hoop while under the basket, that's fine right now for someone so young.

Considering the flaws in some of the other top 10 players right now, having your defensive center not being able to hit a jumper is a pretty small issue.

Thats nice and all, but you didnt answer the question. 

Thats nice and all, but you didnt answer the question. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Agreed. I'd take him as T-Wolf. Not at 2, but in some kind of trade dealy. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Agreed. I'd take him as T-Wolf. Not at 2, but in some kind of trade dealy. 

Back
Top Bottom