NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

The look of the scouts in shock an awe on how bad that workout was for Biyombo is hilarious.

Bryan Colangelo just talking throughout the workout. Others just shaking their heads. I think he just did not care and was trying to over show his "Power" with those dunks. He still does intrigue me though as a prospect.
The moment I saw him miss that wide open left handed layup in the first 30 seconds I had to wrap up that video
laugh.gif

Dude just looks uncomfortable on the blocks, like his mind turns to scrambled eggs once he receives the rock.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

The look of the scouts in shock an awe on how bad that workout was for Biyombo is hilarious.

Bryan Colangelo just talking throughout the workout. Others just shaking their heads. I think he just did not care and was trying to over show his "Power" with those dunks. He still does intrigue me though as a prospect.
The moment I saw him miss that wide open left handed layup in the first 30 seconds I had to wrap up that video
laugh.gif

Dude just looks uncomfortable on the blocks, like his mind turns to scrambled eggs once he receives the rock.

The sighs did it for me on that second miss and it was the second baby hook that was right at rim and he just rolled it off the rim is when he got frustrated himself. I think if he goes to a team that has a D-League affiliate to themselves, He can be worked on. But he is just so raw and like I said before, he was trying to show the "Power" he has where in all reality, that is the biggest misconception when it comes to being in the NBA as a legitimate 6'9 or higher PF/Center (Unless your Dwight Howard or Shaq).

I wish he just finessed that in the hoop instead of trying to shot put it in. lol.

The sighs did it for me on that second miss and it was the second baby hook that was right at rim and he just rolled it off the rim is when he got frustrated himself. I think if he goes to a team that has a D-League affiliate to themselves, He can be worked on. But he is just so raw and like I said before, he was trying to show the "Power" he has where in all reality, that is the biggest misconception when it comes to being in the NBA as a legitimate 6'9 or higher PF/Center (Unless your Dwight Howard or Shaq).

I wish he just finessed that in the hoop instead of trying to shot put it in. lol.

Also....I know it wasn't a 5v5 situation, but if you're on the block, u gotta show SOMETHING...and not miss bunnies
30t6p3b.gif
"Project" in every sense of the word.

*Off topic, does anyone have vids of Serge Ibaka's pre-draft workouts? Just as a comparison.

Also....I know it wasn't a 5v5 situation, but if you're on the block, u gotta show SOMETHING...and not miss bunnies
30t6p3b.gif
"Project" in every sense of the word.

*Off topic, does anyone have vids of Serge Ibaka's pre-draft workouts? Just as a comparison.

I don't think so, Serge was more advanced offensively, as evidenced by his turnover rate but he was not nearly as physical and aggressive as Biyombo was and not in the same league as a shot blocker. Please watch the games watch the practices, watch his highlights he can contribute now no question but don't draw any conclusions about anything based on a !#+@#%# workout.

I don't think so, Serge was more advanced offensively, as evidenced by his turnover rate but he was not nearly as physical and aggressive as Biyombo was and not in the same league as a shot blocker. Please watch the games watch the practices, watch his highlights he can contribute now no question but don't draw any conclusions about anything based on a !#+@#%# workout.

Biyombo's games have looked a lot better. I bet he's going to drop though. Draftexpress already has him at 10. I have a feeling Toronto won't take him either and OKB will have a heart attack.
laugh.gif

He's the only guy I like out of this draft in the lottery outside of Kyrie and Dwill. I wish Memphis would make a way to get him as much as we need shot blocking. I'm ok with taking an 18-year old raw project than taking someone who almost played 4 damn years in college and still raw (Thabeet). Plus, Bismack isn't #+!@# made like Thabeet when it comes to getting physical and aggressive so I envision him being a lot easier to develop.

Biyombo's games have looked a lot better. I bet he's going to drop though. Draftexpress already has him at 10. I have a feeling Toronto won't take him either and OKB will have a heart attack.
laugh.gif

He's the only guy I like out of this draft in the lottery outside of Kyrie and Dwill. I wish Memphis would make a way to get him as much as we need shot blocking. I'm ok with taking an 18-year old raw project than taking someone who almost played 4 damn years in college and still raw (Thabeet). Plus, Bismack isn't #+!@# made like Thabeet when it comes to getting physical and aggressive so I envision him being a lot easier to develop.

roll.gif

Bryan Colangelo would have to be out his !#%#*@+ mind to draft Biyombo, especially since the Raptors threw him a bone on his contract extension. Why not draft someone with ROY potential? He mind as well hand in his letter of resignation if he drafts Bismack.

roll.gif

Bryan Colangelo would have to be out his !#%#*@+ mind to draft Biyombo, especially since the Raptors threw him a bone on his contract extension. Why not draft someone with ROY potential? He mind as well hand in his letter of resignation if he drafts Bismack.

sick.gif
Man, Donatas was a lot worse than I thought he was going to be.

It was even tougher listening to that scout go in on him through the whole thing.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Man, Donatas was a lot worse than I thought he was going to be.

It was even tougher listening to that scout go in on him through the whole thing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

If you can't finish around the rim in workouts then how the hell are you gonna be effective against competition in a real game?  Don't draw any conclusions from a workout?  It's called a lay up.  If you can't finish a lay up in a %%@% workout then that's a telling sign for a multitude of things.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

If you can't finish around the rim in workouts then how the hell are you gonna be effective against competition in a real game?  Don't draw any conclusions from a workout?  It's called a lay up.  If you can't finish a lay up in a %%@% workout then that's a telling sign for a multitude of things.

but he plays in europe and that 40 minute state bull %!%$ says he is a double double guy....................

but he plays in europe and that 40 minute state bull %!%$ says he is a double double guy....................

You people are incredibly ignorant so to argue with you would be a waste of my time and yours, go watch the games.

Hopefully GM's are not stupid as the rest of you here. 

You people are incredibly ignorant so to argue with you would be a waste of my time and yours, go watch the games.

Hopefully GM's are not stupid as the rest of you here. 

The guys who do the commentating during summer league from NT should be commentating on these one on one workouts
laugh.gif

The guys who do the commentating during summer league from NT should be commentating on these one on one workouts
laugh.gif

Damn i don't pay too much attention to this thread, but no love for Jacob pullen?............what's the scouts saying about dude i don't see his name in any mocks, is he even projected to get drafted at all
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom