NBA Draft Thread 2011

Can't believe Klay Thompson is getting such high marks. Always thought he was a borderline first rounder coming out early (even in this draft).

Can't believe Klay Thompson is getting such high marks. Always thought he was a borderline first rounder coming out early (even in this draft).

im a huge kemba supporter.

it would be dope to see him come to the Raps.

the backcourt of him and derozan would be explosive.

might have to become a raptor fan agian!

im a huge kemba supporter.

it would be dope to see him come to the Raps.

the backcourt of him and derozan would be explosive.

might have to become a raptor fan agian!

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no point in even watching the video. That title makes you
30t6p3b.gif
already.

although this might be a "weak" draft, with the lockout looming I hope teams have to trade pieces and make it an exciting draft.

IMO Cavs HAVE to take Derrick Williams

although this might be a "weak" draft, with the lockout looming I hope teams have to trade pieces and make it an exciting draft.

IMO Cavs HAVE to take Derrick Williams

If the Cavs DO take Derrick Williams (they won't)....

What do the Timberwolves do at #2 with Kyrie Irving sitting on the board??

Just wondering what you guys think.

Nolan, have you heard anything bad about Norris Cole? Because I haven't, and I love it.

Paul Silas, on if Selby and Norris are PGs, SGs or combo guards:
I think [they're] more ones. Norris was terrific today. He passed, heshot, he's tough. We went out to dinner with him last night and he'sjust a terrific kid. You know, really, really smart; got everythinggoing on.
Another random mention:
I thought Norris Cole did a terrific job. I didn't know he was that good.
Chad Ford:
Keep an eye out for Cole. He's been really rising on a number of draftboards. Not only has he tested out as one of the best athletes in thedraft, but he really looked like he belonged out there with the other,more highly-rated point guards in the draft. When you look at his bodyof work in college over the past couple of years, there's a lot to beimpressed with. He could be a sleeper first-round selection.
Others:
"According to a source at the Nets draft workout today, Jimmy Butler and Norris Cole played very well and stood out."
"But (Norris) Cole showed why he hasbeen creeping up draft boards, having improved his scoring and assistaverages four straight seasons and cannily finding openings in 3-on-3 drills."

Nolan, have you heard anything bad about Norris Cole? Because I haven't, and I love it.

Paul Silas, on if Selby and Norris are PGs, SGs or combo guards:
I think [they're] more ones. Norris was terrific today. He passed, heshot, he's tough. We went out to dinner with him last night and he'sjust a terrific kid. You know, really, really smart; got everythinggoing on.
Another random mention:
I thought Norris Cole did a terrific job. I didn't know he was that good.
Chad Ford:
Keep an eye out for Cole. He's been really rising on a number of draftboards. Not only has he tested out as one of the best athletes in thedraft, but he really looked like he belonged out there with the other,more highly-rated point guards in the draft. When you look at his bodyof work in college over the past couple of years, there's a lot to beimpressed with. He could be a sleeper first-round selection.
Others:
"According to a source at the Nets draft workout today, Jimmy Butler and Norris Cole played very well and stood out."
"But (Norris) Cole showed why he hasbeen creeping up draft boards, having improved his scoring and assistaverages four straight seasons and cannily finding openings in 3-on-3 drills."

Originally Posted by JPZx

they have to deal it... Flynn has little to no value, and they love Rubio
When the Cavs take DW
laugh.gif

next yrs class of Marquis Teague, Austin Rivers and Myck Kabongo, Kendall Marshall can be just as good or better than Irving will be IMO 

They will for sure get a chance to get another lotto pick in 2012

Originally Posted by JPZx

they have to deal it... Flynn has little to no value, and they love Rubio
When the Cavs take DW
laugh.gif

next yrs class of Marquis Teague, Austin Rivers and Myck Kabongo, Kendall Marshall can be just as good or better than Irving will be IMO 

They will for sure get a chance to get another lotto pick in 2012

Back
Top Bottom