NBA Draft Thread 2011

No, and now that you posted that, I'd also have to say Jimmy Butler is another guy who people have only been complimentary about.

No, and now that you posted that, I'd also have to say Jimmy Butler is another guy who people have only been complimentary about.

Originally Posted by JPZx

If the Cavs DO take Derrick Williams (they won't)....

What do the Timberwolves do at #2 with Kyrie Irving sitting on the board??

Just wondering what you guys think.
david khan will probably take him and figure it out later

david khan will probably take him and figure it out later

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

next yrs class of Marquis Teague, Austin Rivers and Myck Kabongo, Kendall Marshall can be just as good or better than Irving will be IMO 

I'm not seeing that at all with those four  

next yrs class of Marquis Teague, Austin Rivers and Myck Kabongo, Kendall Marshall can be just as good or better than Irving will be IMO 

I'm not seeing that at all with those four  

classic_sub_zero.gif

they have to deal it... Flynn has little to no value, and they love Rubio
When the Cavs take DW
laugh.gif

They will for sure get a chance to get another lotto pick in 2012

What do you mean "when" the Cavs take DW... What makes you think that?

they have to deal it... Flynn has little to no value, and they love Rubio
When the Cavs take DW
laugh.gif

They will for sure get a chance to get another lotto pick in 2012

What do you mean "when" the Cavs take DW... What makes you think that?

What have you seen from Kendall Marshall that would make you think he's better than Irving?

Dude couldnt shoot ( although it did look a LITTLE better in the tourny ) or finish at the rim at all this year

What have you seen from Kendall Marshall that would make you think he's better than Irving?

Dude couldnt shoot ( although it did look a LITTLE better in the tourny ) or finish at the rim at all this year

Pharelfor3  
roll.gif
roll.gif

FinallyFamous thats why i put a
laugh.gif
at the end of the sentence... 90% chance they take Irving
Henz-

I'm really high on Kendall Marshall so I threw his name in there, if his jumper improves along with his size/court vision/pure PG skills he can be Jason Kidd 2.0

from the CBB thread

at the CP3 Camp

"Kendall Marshall-Kendall has improved his jumper, seems to have lost a little weight. He looks quicker than last year and showed a variety of ball fakes. Said the one thing he wants to work on at this camp primarily is his footwork. Was the best college ballhandler here."

Pharelfor3  
roll.gif
roll.gif

FinallyFamous thats why i put a
laugh.gif
at the end of the sentence... 90% chance they take Irving
Henz-

I'm really high on Kendall Marshall so I threw his name in there, if his jumper improves along with his size/court vision/pure PG skills he can be Jason Kidd 2.0

from the CBB thread

at the CP3 Camp

"Kendall Marshall-Kendall has improved his jumper, seems to have lost a little weight. He looks quicker than last year and showed a variety of ball fakes. Said the one thing he wants to work on at this camp primarily is his footwork. Was the best college ballhandler here."

just wondering, what pick (in this draft) do you guys think the knicks can get for billups and his expiring?

just wondering, what pick (in this draft) do you guys think the knicks can get for billups and his expiring?

Anyone else watching the classic NBA drafts on NBA tv. It's funny watching them talk about players like Kobe and Garnett. Hindsight is 20/20 but some of these GM's didn't know %%+*

Back
Top Bottom