NBA Draft Thread 2011

Charlotte turned down a top 5 pick for #9 and #19. Don't want to put all their "eggs in one player"

Originally Posted by woody2626

I'll shoot myself if we take both Morris twins. Get that $*!% out of here. I don't understand the thinking there when we have 3 pfs on roster

Apparently Marshon Brooks had his way with Alec Burks today in Charlotte and dunked on him.

Jimmer got the best of Kemba in Utah also. It's destiny

if the bobcats dont draft marshon or klay ima cry
frown.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

I'll shoot myself if we take both Morris twins. Get that $*!% out of here. I don't understand the thinking there when we have 3 pfs on roster

Apparently Marshon Brooks had his way with Alec Burks today in Charlotte and dunked on him.

Jimmer got the best of Kemba in Utah also. It's destiny

if the bobcats dont draft marshon or klay ima cry
frown.gif

JaJuan is better than Justin Harper.

Harper can shoot the heck out of the ball but I don't get the 1st round buzz. That was Kevin Anderson's team and he was the better of the 2. I know that means little with pro transition, but still. That modified Princeton O they ran gave him a ton of clean looks, too.

JaJuan is better than Justin Harper.

Harper can shoot the heck out of the ball but I don't get the 1st round buzz. That was Kevin Anderson's team and he was the better of the 2. I know that means little with pro transition, but still. That modified Princeton O they ran gave him a ton of clean looks, too.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

The raptors board looks like

Derrick Williams
Kyrie Irving
Brandon Knight
Kemba Walker
Jan Vesley

alien.gif

So without question I will be left with tears on draft night...If I were a betting man I'd look at the odds for Bismack for ROY they should be good considering how ignorant the public is about him.
Do they give out ROY in the NBDL?

2011-2012 Bismack Biyombo

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...Rookie_of_the_Year_Award

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

The raptors board looks like

Derrick Williams
Kyrie Irving
Brandon Knight
Kemba Walker
Jan Vesley

alien.gif

So without question I will be left with tears on draft night...If I were a betting man I'd look at the odds for Bismack for ROY they should be good considering how ignorant the public is about him.
Do they give out ROY in the NBDL?

2011-2012 Bismack Biyombo

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...Rookie_of_the_Year_Award

Originally Posted by dyyhard

6xkhi.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can totally seeing Gilbert standing up there with Derrick Williams giving him the #23 jersey and just going in on Bron
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh gawd I have no clue who I want the Wolves to take.

Back
Top Bottom