NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Any word on what Milwaukee is doing? I heard talks with Minnesota and Bogut's name was mentioned.?? Bucks are worried how bogut is returning from his injuries. He is a top 5 center regardless.

If Bucks trade Bogut, they will be bottom of the east for the next 10 years. thats there only good player.

If Josh Smith gets traded I'll be pretty sad...he is our only chance Dwight comes here, Dwight even said he wanted them to make an offer for Smith.

IF he does get traded I'd much rather see him go to Boston, team up with his Oak Hill teammate Rondo and a coach that could help him reach his potential with Doc Rivers.

If Josh Smith gets traded I'll be pretty sad...he is our only chance Dwight comes here, Dwight even said he wanted them to make an offer for Smith.

IF he does get traded I'd much rather see him go to Boston, team up with his Oak Hill teammate Rondo and a coach that could help him reach his potential with Doc Rivers.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

to ATL? is/was there really a chance of that happening?

It's his hometown, I wouldn't kill it off 100%.

Josh's biggest problem is he needs to realize he can't shoot. Stop with the jumpers.

It's his hometown, I wouldn't kill it off 100%.

Josh's biggest problem is he needs to realize he can't shoot. Stop with the jumpers.

Jonathan Givony
@DraftExpress Jonathan Givony
Also being discussed for Utah: Trading #3 to Washington for #6+18. Then take whoever's left between Walker or Knight at 6. Kanter would go 3

Jonathan Givony
Also being discussed for Utah: Trading #3 to Washington for #6+18. Then take whoever's left between Walker or Knight at 6. Kanter would go 3

http://twitter.com/mr_jasonjones
mr_jasonjones

Jacob Pullen just went down holding his right knee during #nbakings workout

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Jonathan Givony

if the wiz are going to take kanter at 3, why not ship Mcgee for the #2 and take Dwill.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Jonathan Givony

if the wiz are going to take kanter at 3, why not ship Mcgee for the #2 and take Dwill.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif
 Hey man everybody's got a chance, like Proshares said it's his hometown and if Lakers fans want to be delusional and think he's coming to LA to help his acting career, I can be delusional and think he's coming to ATL because it's where he is from. 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif
 Hey man everybody's got a chance, like Proshares said it's his hometown and if Lakers fans want to be delusional and think he's coming to LA to help his acting career, I can be delusional and think he's coming to ATL because it's where he is from. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Kanter and McGee > Derrick Williams
1 of the 2 best players in a draft over a player that has done %%+% in since the hoop summit, oh. 
wall needs a scorer and someone that can run with him, not a big man on a maybe. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Kanter and McGee > Derrick Williams
1 of the 2 best players in a draft over a player that has done %%+% in since the hoop summit, oh. 
wall needs a scorer and someone that can run with him, not a big man on a maybe. 

Notice I said Kanter AND McGee. I think those two combined are better for the Wiz than just Williams.

Back
Top Bottom