NBA Draft Thread 2011

Nooooo @ my brother JP
30t6p3b.gif

Notice I said Kanter AND McGee. I think those two combined are better for the Wiz than just Williams.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Notice I said Kanter AND McGee. I think those two combined are better for the Wiz than just Williams.
Agreed....you move McGee and there's a gaping hole at the 5.  I'm willing to live with a McGee/Kanter 5/4 pairing....next year is gonna be DEEP at SF, so that should be the priority for 2012. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Agreed....you move McGee and there's a gaping hole at the 5.  I'm willing to live with a McGee/Kanter 5/4 pairing....next year is gonna be DEEP at SF, so that should be the priority for 2012. 

Exactly. You don't just trade away a very talented and young (but immature) seven footer when you have nothing close to that calibur to replace him.

Exactly. You don't just trade away a very talented and young (but immature) seven footer when you have nothing close to that calibur to replace him.

The Houston Rockets will trade the 14th and 23rd overall picks in Thursday's NBA Draft to the Milwaukee Bucks for the 10th pick, according to Jonathan Givony of DraftExpress.

The Houston Rockets will trade the 14th and 23rd overall picks in Thursday's NBA Draft to the Milwaukee Bucks for the 10th pick, according to Jonathan Givony of DraftExpress.

I'd rather have 2 first round picks if I were the Rockets, and the 14th pick is only 4 away from the 10th is that really worth BOTH picks?

I'd rather have 2 first round picks if I were the Rockets, and the 14th pick is only 4 away from the 10th is that really worth BOTH picks?

I think for some teams, passing on Valanciunas because he won't come over this coming year will be a mistake. Especially for a team like Cleveland where they're not trying to make the playoffs anytime soon... especially with the chance of a lockout too.

^^^ exactly.. your not trying to be good until after NEXT years draft

Kyrie + Jonas + a very high pick in a STACKED DRAFT
LOL @ Iverson saying "with great players like Stackhouse and Derrick Coleman it would be crazy to thing that I'd come in and take all the shots"
roll.gif

I think for some teams, passing on Valanciunas because he won't come over this coming year will be a mistake. Especially for a team like Cleveland where they're not trying to make the playoffs anytime soon... especially with the chance of a lockout too.

^^^ exactly.. your not trying to be good until after NEXT years draft

Kyrie + Jonas + a very high pick in a STACKED DRAFT
LOL @ Iverson saying "with great players like Stackhouse and Derrick Coleman it would be crazy to thing that I'd come in and take all the shots"
roll.gif

Rockets have 11 guys under contract. Hayes a FA they want to resign. Yao is a FA that they're thinking about bringing back if healthy.

Rockets have 14 + 23 and the Clippers 2nd rd pick which is high.

They don't need 3 more dudes on the roster.

I think they're targeting Biyombo, or a Euro to stash overseas

Rockets have 11 guys under contract. Hayes a FA they want to resign. Yao is a FA that they're thinking about bringing back if healthy.

Rockets have 14 + 23 and the Clippers 2nd rd pick which is high.

They don't need 3 more dudes on the roster.

I think they're targeting Biyombo, or a Euro to stash overseas

Darius Morris and Cory Joseph are going to feel quite stupid when they are sitting there after the first 35 and their names haven't been called

Darius Morris and Cory Joseph are going to feel quite stupid when they are sitting there after the first 35 and their names haven't been called

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

you can add Josh Selby and Jordan Williams to that list as well. 

*If the Wizards do trade the 6/18 for the 2, I think they could get a later pick in the first round by either trading the #34 or buying a pick.  There are always teams looking to get out of the 1st round. 

Back
Top Bottom