NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Darius Morris and Cory Joseph are going to feel quite stupid when they are sitting there after the first 35 and their names haven't been called

you can add Josh Selby and Jordan Williams to that list as well. 

*If the Wizards do trade the 6/18 for the 2, I think they could get a later pick in the first round by either trading the #34 or buying a pick.  There are always teams looking to get out of the 1st round. 

Bucks are bringing in Marshon Brooks for another workout. Maybe they're targeting him with one of the Rockets picks.

Bucks are bringing in Marshon Brooks for another workout. Maybe they're targeting him with one of the Rockets picks.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Rockets have 11 guys under contract. Hayes a FA they want to resign. Yao is a FA that they're thinking about bringing back if healthy.

Rockets have 14 + 23 and the Clippers 2nd rd pick which is high.

They don't need 3 more dudes on the roster.

I think they're targeting Biyombo, or a Euro to stash overseas
Did Morey pick up all those team options already?

I think it is time to move on with the whole Yao situation.
frown.gif

But yeah, I agree that they don't need picks, but rather a good pick.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Rockets have 11 guys under contract. Hayes a FA they want to resign. Yao is a FA that they're thinking about bringing back if healthy.

Rockets have 14 + 23 and the Clippers 2nd rd pick which is high.

They don't need 3 more dudes on the roster.

I think they're targeting Biyombo, or a Euro to stash overseas
Did Morey pick up all those team options already?

I think it is time to move on with the whole Yao situation.
frown.gif

But yeah, I agree that they don't need picks, but rather a good pick.

Should have stayed in Ann Arbor regardless, him and Timmy Jr. would have been a problem next year and he could have gone lotto.

Should have stayed in Ann Arbor regardless, him and Timmy Jr. would have been a problem next year and he could have gone lotto.

I'd take Jordan Williams at the back end of Rnd 1. not sure that's gona happen, though.

If i was any team below #3 I'd seriously consider trading for an extra 2012 pick
Anthony Davis
Perry Jones
Terrence Jones
Rivers
Harry
Quincy
Sullinger
Jeremy Lamb
Brad Beal
Gilchrist
McAdoo
Teague

sick.gif
sick.gif

I'd take Jordan Williams at the back end of Rnd 1. not sure that's gona happen, though.

If i was any team below #3 I'd seriously consider trading for an extra 2012 pick
Anthony Davis
Perry Jones
Terrence Jones
Rivers
Harry
Quincy
Sullinger
Jeremy Lamb
Brad Beal
Gilchrist
McAdoo
Teague

sick.gif
sick.gif

hopefully pistons pick up someone good or make a good trade. have a feeling ill be disappointed come thursday night.

hopefully pistons pick up someone good or make a good trade. have a feeling ill be disappointed come thursday night.

nice, I dunno I just read 11 guys are under contract. Haven't taken the time to look.

But yeah, they need to move on from Yao. Yao should make it easy for everybody and just retire. Dude has a family, and there's less than a 50% chance dude makes it through a season if he does decide to come back.

nice, I dunno I just read 11 guys are under contract. Haven't taken the time to look.

But yeah, they need to move on from Yao. Yao should make it easy for everybody and just retire. Dude has a family, and there's less than a 50% chance dude makes it through a season if he does decide to come back.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Dumars needs to do major work getting rid of bad contracts and pretty much rebuilding with Monroe and Stuckey (if they re-sign him). Drafting someone good in a weak draft is probably not the most important thing right now for him. They should draft Biyombo if he is available though. Must be the Ben Wallace factor. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Dumars needs to do major work getting rid of bad contracts and pretty much rebuilding with Monroe and Stuckey (if they re-sign him). Drafting someone good in a weak draft is probably not the most important thing right now for him. They should draft Biyombo if he is available though. Must be the Ben Wallace factor. 
laugh.gif

Im leaning towards him as well, he would be a nice project to work with for a few years. Ben Wallace mentoring him would be very good.

But yea we need to get rid of CV, Max, and either BG or Rip. hopefully with new ownership in place Dumars is working the phones and trying to improve this team.

Im leaning towards him as well, he would be a nice project to work with for a few years. Ben Wallace mentoring him would be very good.

But yea we need to get rid of CV, Max, and either BG or Rip. hopefully with new ownership in place Dumars is working the phones and trying to improve this team.

Back
Top Bottom