NBA Draft Thread 2011

Nothing to it. I suspect it's just Minnesota leaking all the information to gauge interest for #2.

Nothing to it. I suspect it's just Minnesota leaking all the information to gauge interest for #2.

No, it's just IncarceratredBob being IncarceratedBob. He needs to get sent back to the slammer where he can't tweet fake rumors.

No, it's just IncarceratredBob being IncarceratedBob. He needs to get sent back to the slammer where he can't tweet fake rumors.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the thought of Bynum for just a #2

As I wrote in my mock draft, news that Jonas Valanciunas won't play in the NBA next season makes it unlikely the Cavs will select him at No. 4. However, it doesn't mean the Cavs still won't draft him. I'm hearing the Cavs are exploring moving down a few spots in the draft to take him. The goal is to secure another first-round pick to compensate them for not getting Valanciunas to play this season. One potential scenario has the Wizards giving up Nos. 6 and 18 for the No. 4 pick. The caveat? Enes Kanter has to be there at No. 4 for the Wizards. If he's not, there's no deal.

http://espn.go.com/blog/t...rds-swapping-draft-picks

A blog that I read suggested that the Wizards call the Cavs bluff and make them take Valanciunas @4....leaving a bunch of question marks as to what Toronto does at 5. Could be a gamble that pays off and the Wizards not only get their man @ 6 (Kanter), but keep the #18.

As I wrote in my mock draft, news that Jonas Valanciunas won't play in the NBA next season makes it unlikely the Cavs will select him at No. 4. However, it doesn't mean the Cavs still won't draft him. I'm hearing the Cavs are exploring moving down a few spots in the draft to take him. The goal is to secure another first-round pick to compensate them for not getting Valanciunas to play this season. One potential scenario has the Wizards giving up Nos. 6 and 18 for the No. 4 pick. The caveat? Enes Kanter has to be there at No. 4 for the Wizards. If he's not, there's no deal.

http://espn.go.com/blog/t...rds-swapping-draft-picks

A blog that I read suggested that the Wizards call the Cavs bluff and make them take Valanciunas @4....leaving a bunch of question marks as to what Toronto does at 5. Could be a gamble that pays off and the Wizards not only get their man @ 6 (Kanter), but keep the #18.

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

is marshon brooks good? haerd he has game like kobes....

he can create his own shot, but doesn't have the athleticism that kobe had when he was drafted.
he has good work ethic, and he could be a solid player.
His numbers are definitely stacked because PC's offense was give the ball to Marshon, every posession.
He'd fit with the bulls, he's a definite upgrade over Bogans.

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

is marshon brooks good? haerd he has game like kobes....

he can create his own shot, but doesn't have the athleticism that kobe had when he was drafted.
he has good work ethic, and he could be a solid player.
His numbers are definitely stacked because PC's offense was give the ball to Marshon, every posession.
He'd fit with the bulls, he's a definite upgrade over Bogans.

Originally Posted by PMatic

And I don't get why Derrick Williams is so adamant about playing SF. Dude is 6'9 and 250 lbs. It's nice to be as well rounded as you can be, but I really doubt he can transition to SF. Just be a PF that can stretch the floor instead of an oversized, limited SF.

Seems like he wants to play on the perimeter

Originally Posted by PMatic

And I don't get why Derrick Williams is so adamant about playing SF. Dude is 6'9 and 250 lbs. It's nice to be as well rounded as you can be, but I really doubt he can transition to SF. Just be a PF that can stretch the floor instead of an oversized, limited SF.

Seems like he wants to play on the perimeter

Back
Top Bottom