NBA Draft Thread 2011

Players I would want: Norris Cole, Kenneth Faried, Kyrie Irving, JaJuanJohnson, Enes Kanter (the foreign exception), Brandon Knight, Jon Leuer, E'Twaun Moore, Darius Morris, Markieff Morris, Greg Smith, TreyThompkins, Nikola Vucevic, Kemba Walker, Derrick Williams

Players I would not want: Marshon Brooks, Jimmer Fredette, TobiasHarris, Tyler Honeycutt, Malcolm Lee, Shelvin Mack, Marcus Morris, JoshSelby, Iman Shumpert, Nolan Smith, Klay Thompson, Jeremy Tyler

Those are players I would want/not want: more/less than most, higher/lower than projected, and/or just in general.

Everyone else is either somewhere in between, or foreign/I don't know enough.

Players I would want: Norris Cole, Kenneth Faried, Kyrie Irving, JaJuanJohnson, Enes Kanter (the foreign exception), Brandon Knight, Jon Leuer, E'Twaun Moore, Darius Morris, Markieff Morris, Greg Smith, TreyThompkins, Nikola Vucevic, Kemba Walker, Derrick Williams

Players I would not want: Marshon Brooks, Jimmer Fredette, TobiasHarris, Tyler Honeycutt, Malcolm Lee, Shelvin Mack, Marcus Morris, JoshSelby, Iman Shumpert, Nolan Smith, Klay Thompson, Jeremy Tyler

Those are players I would want/not want: more/less than most, higher/lower than projected, and/or just in general.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Players I would want: Norris Cole, Kenneth Faried, Kyrie Irving, JaJuanJohnson, Enes Kanter (the foreign exception), Brandon Knight, JonLeuer, E'Twuan Moore, Darius Morris, Markieff Morris, Greg Smith, TreyThompkins, Nikola Vucevic, Kemba Walker, Derrick Williams

why not Nolan or Mack? i think they are going to be pretty solid in the league, all stars, prob not, solid starters, sure.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Players I would want: Norris Cole, Kenneth Faried, Kyrie Irving, JaJuanJohnson, Enes Kanter (the foreign exception), Brandon Knight, JonLeuer, E'Twuan Moore, Darius Morris, Markieff Morris, Greg Smith, TreyThompkins, Nikola Vucevic, Kemba Walker, Derrick Williams

why not Nolan or Mack? i think they are going to be pretty solid in the league, all stars, prob not, solid starters, sure.

I'm hoping Nolan falls to us at #41. Wouldn't mind Shelvin Mack either.

I'm hoping Nolan falls to us at #41. Wouldn't mind Shelvin Mack either.

I #!*@ with Lil Zeke.
pimp.gif

I want the Cavs to be very savvy. With the draft being deeper next year, I wouldn't mind them trading the number 4 pick to a trash team for their 1st round pick next year. I mean think about it, a guaranteed top four for a unknown pick? I would be tempted if the Cavs came to me with that. Of course a second round pick or player would have to be thrown in but I think that would tempting for a team. Then the Cavs could combine that pick with their early second and move back into the late first round. The Cavs might as well roll the dice because its not like we'll be contending next year.

I want the Cavs to be very savvy. With the draft being deeper next year, I wouldn't mind them trading the number 4 pick to a trash team for their 1st round pick next year. I mean think about it, a guaranteed top four for a unknown pick? I would be tempted if the Cavs came to me with that. Of course a second round pick or player would have to be thrown in but I think that would tempting for a team. Then the Cavs could combine that pick with their early second and move back into the late first round. The Cavs might as well roll the dice because its not like we'll be contending next year.

Craig Sager has the closest thing to a decent suit on the '96 draft now. Choppa suit status
laugh.gif

Craig Sager has the closest thing to a decent suit on the '96 draft now. Choppa suit status
laugh.gif

quick question:
if Derrick was AN INCH (6'10 in shoes) taller, would he be a consensus #1? That boggles my mind when I think about it. 1 freakin inch
30t6p3b.gif

besides the standard (Kemba, DW, Kyrie, Jimmer)

Like:
Jonas Val as a euro stash away, Jordan Hamilton, Ken Faried, Shelvin Mack, Jimmy Butler, Chandler Parsons, Keith Benson, Goudelock, David Lighty

dislike:
Markieff, Trey Thompkins, Singler, Josh Selby, Justin Harper, Tobias Harris(keep him away from the twinkies)

quick question:
if Derrick was AN INCH (6'10 in shoes) taller, would he be a consensus #1? That boggles my mind when I think about it. 1 freakin inch
30t6p3b.gif

besides the standard (Kemba, DW, Kyrie, Jimmer)

Like:
Jonas Val as a euro stash away, Jordan Hamilton, Ken Faried, Shelvin Mack, Jimmy Butler, Chandler Parsons, Keith Benson, Goudelock, David Lighty

dislike:
Markieff, Trey Thompkins, Singler, Josh Selby, Justin Harper, Tobias Harris(keep him away from the twinkies)

Kings setting themselves up with a big FAIL if they make that trade. 
laugh.gif

And I don't get why Derrick Williams is so adamant about playing SF. Dude is 6'9 and 250 lbs. It's nice to be as well rounded as you can be, but I really doubt he can transition to SF. Just be a PF that can stretch the floor instead of an oversized, limited SF.

Kings setting themselves up with a big FAIL if they make that trade. 
laugh.gif

And I don't get why Derrick Williams is so adamant about playing SF. Dude is 6'9 and 250 lbs. It's nice to be as well rounded as you can be, but I really doubt he can transition to SF. Just be a PF that can stretch the floor instead of an oversized, limited SF.

Back
Top Bottom