NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by PMatic

@DraftExpress Not sure I quite believe this yet, but Minnesota is apparently telling NBA teams that they are taking Enes Kanter #2 over Derrick Williams.

Kahn is blowing smoke up everyone's %%!#%....he's bluffing.  I think this is a bit of gamesmanship on his part....he wants the Wizards to part w. McGee if they are that desperate to have Kanter or the #2. 

Originally Posted by PMatic

@DraftExpress Not sure I quite believe this yet, but Minnesota is apparently telling NBA teams that they are taking Enes Kanter #2 over Derrick Williams.

Kahn is blowing smoke up everyone's %%!#%....he's bluffing.  I think this is a bit of gamesmanship on his part....he wants the Wizards to part w. McGee if they are that desperate to have Kanter or the #2. 

Originally Posted by Caerus

roll.gif
@ Kyrie being one of Duke all-time greats. Sounds like a RoOk statement.

Self diss....Interesting move.

..as for Kyrie he would've made Bobby Hurley look like Rick Brunson had they been in the same years
smokin.gif

Putting modern day athletes in to the same era as players from decades ago.... very logical. 

roll.gif

Self diss....Interesting move.

..as for Kyrie he would've made Bobby Hurley look like Rick Brunson had they been in the same years
smokin.gif

Putting modern day athletes in to the same era as players from decades ago.... very logical. 

Lakers offered Odom to the T'Wolves for #2. Obviously, got rejected by the T'Wolves.

Lakers offered Odom to the T'Wolves for #2. Obviously, got rejected by the T'Wolves.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by dreClark

And you need to shut up. You can't evaluate bball players, you're Haitian...... Stop it 5.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ol' sitting in the Barber shop watching National Georaphic when the Finals is one type mog

tumblr_lga8w3myl71qdtfdbo1_500.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Will not be surprised if Kahn takes Kanter.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by dreClark

And you need to shut up. You can't evaluate bball players, you're Haitian...... Stop it 5.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ol' sitting in the Barber shop watching National Georaphic when the Finals is one type mog

tumblr_lga8w3myl71qdtfdbo1_500.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Will not be surprised if Kahn takes Kanter.

Kyrie Irving came fresh out of high school onto a championship defending team... as a freshman... and was the best player on the floor every game. He absolutely dominated legitimate and proven basketball programs like Michigan State, Marquette, Kansas State, Butler, etc.

Yeah, he's overrated.

Kyrie Irving came fresh out of high school onto a championship defending team... as a freshman... and was the best player on the floor every game. He absolutely dominated legitimate and proven basketball programs like Michigan State, Marquette, Kansas State, Butler, etc.

Yeah, he's overrated.

roll.gif

Kyrie is
pimp.gif
though, still not better than my dude Alec Burks
pimp.gif

Son YOU are RoOk, $%%% outta here. And you didn't even PM me back about that Big Sean link. Ban this man.
And Ecook.... We're in the NBA Draft Thread and the guy is the number 1 prospect in the draft, I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread has seen the guy play. There's a lot of guys that come through college and have great careers/years that don't go on to do %@%+. What makes the guys from college turn into stars in the league is they have atleast one ELITE skill or ELITE athleticism. Kyrie has neither, so it'll be interesting to see how he turns out. Hopefully it works out for the Cavs though, I wanna see them do good. 

roll.gif

Kyrie is
pimp.gif
though, still not better than my dude Alec Burks
pimp.gif

Son YOU are RoOk, $%%% outta here. And you didn't even PM me back about that Big Sean link. Ban this man.
And Ecook.... We're in the NBA Draft Thread and the guy is the number 1 prospect in the draft, I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread has seen the guy play. There's a lot of guys that come through college and have great careers/years that don't go on to do %@%+. What makes the guys from college turn into stars in the league is they have atleast one ELITE skill or ELITE athleticism. Kyrie has neither, so it'll be interesting to see how he turns out. Hopefully it works out for the Cavs though, I wanna see them do good. 

Back
Top Bottom