NBA Draft Thread 2011

Even though more than half of these trades won't go down, I atleast wanna see some interesting deal take place.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Is Reggie Jackson really gona fall to 31? If so..
30t6p3b.gif
I mean he hasn't worked out for anybody, he's a lottery type talent this draft but no workouts/interviews + knee injury will do that

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Is Reggie Jackson really gona fall to 31? If so..
30t6p3b.gif
I mean he hasn't worked out for anybody, he's a lottery type talent this draft but no workouts/interviews + knee injury will do that

Who else was browsing the Grantland youtube draft piece and thinking JPZx's Kemba mix would be on there?

Probably only me.

Who else was browsing the Grantland youtube draft piece and thinking JPZx's Kemba mix would be on there?

Probably only me.

To clarify my other post, on his twitter an insider said they are "Confident" the kings have a deal in place. So no deal per say as of yet.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

If Kemba freakin Walker slips to 17 for the Knicks the Pru Center might explode.

*grabs popcorn*
that would be the best possible scenario

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

If Kemba freakin Walker slips to 17 for the Knicks the Pru Center might explode.

*grabs popcorn*
that would be the best possible scenario

To clarify my other post, on his twitter an insider said they are "Confident" the kings have a deal in place. So no deal per say as of yet.

@chadfordinsider The NBA has confirmed that the order for the 2011 NBA Draft is set and changes cannot be made until Stern makes announcement during draft.
Looks like we'll have to wait until the draft begins for official trades to be announced.

@chadfordinsider The NBA has confirmed that the order for the 2011 NBA Draft is set and changes cannot be made until Stern makes announcement during draft.
Looks like we'll have to wait until the draft begins for official trades to be announced.

Back
Top Bottom