NBA Draft Thread 2011

as much i  love kyrie....if i were putting a team together...id go williams and bank on knight or even possibly kyrie sliding to 4....they need players....i think taking kyrie 1st doesnt leave as good option left at 4...going williams first gives them a chance to pair him with knight or kemba....

Originally Posted by PMatic

Just a reminder:
@ESPNAndyKatz Trade deadline is at 2 p.m. for picks to be moved on the big board prior to the draft. Post 2 p.m. trades mean teams will select for another
@ESPNAndyKatz Had a question on post 2 p.m. trades. It means the board will still say team X makes pick, player wears that hat, but then traded to team Y.
Otherwise known on here as the "Let's Continue to Make Fun of David Kahn Without Knowing The Rules Rule"

I feel like i missed something... what he do?

Originally Posted by PMatic

Just a reminder:
@ESPNAndyKatz Trade deadline is at 2 p.m. for picks to be moved on the big board prior to the draft. Post 2 p.m. trades mean teams will select for another
@ESPNAndyKatz Had a question on post 2 p.m. trades. It means the board will still say team X makes pick, player wears that hat, but then traded to team Y.
Otherwise known on here as the "Let's Continue to Make Fun of David Kahn Without Knowing The Rules Rule"

I feel like i missed something... what he do?

man, this draft is "weak" but i don't think i've ever been anticipating one as much as this. so many scenarios with nothing set in stone. hope its as intriguing as it seems and not a let down.

man, this draft is "weak" but i don't think i've ever been anticipating one as much as this. so many scenarios with nothing set in stone. hope its as intriguing as it seems and not a let down.

Dream scenario..

Rockets move into the 6-10 range and snag up Leonard

Or moving to #2 and draft Williams.

Some say draft Kanter since a big man is needed. By getting Williams, it gives us flexibility to trade Budinger, Hill, Patterson, etc and obtain a proven center.

Either way we looking to make a splash!

Dream scenario..

Rockets move into the 6-10 range and snag up Leonard

Or moving to #2 and draft Williams.

Some say draft Kanter since a big man is needed. By getting Williams, it gives us flexibility to trade Budinger, Hill, Patterson, etc and obtain a proven center.

Either way we looking to make a splash!

Is Reggie Jackson really gona fall to 31? If so..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

@outkast9984

I was thinking that. Draft Williams at 1 and snag Knight with 4. Gives them 2 players to build around with.

yea i mean kyrie wouldnt slip to 4 but they would get better talent back with williams going first....cavs need everything...now if kanter fell to 4 then i think taking kyrie first would make sense but since they are trying to rebuild that team pairing williams with knight or kemba would be better than taking kyrie and that lithuanian they are planning to....but thats why some teams never win...they make wrong moves...just like the cavs did when they never got lebron and help on the team....still cant believe they didnt pull the trigger on amare

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

@outkast9984

I was thinking that. Draft Williams at 1 and snag Knight with 4. Gives them 2 players to build around with.

yea i mean kyrie wouldnt slip to 4 but they would get better talent back with williams going first....cavs need everything...now if kanter fell to 4 then i think taking kyrie first would make sense but since they are trying to rebuild that team pairing williams with knight or kemba would be better than taking kyrie and that lithuanian they are planning to....but thats why some teams never win...they make wrong moves...just like the cavs did when they never got lebron and help on the team....still cant believe they didnt pull the trigger on amare

Kawhi Leonard does nothing for me. We already have too many swingmen on the team as is.

Might as well go for broke for the #2 pick or try and get Kanter.

Kawhi Leonard does nothing for me. We already have too many swingmen on the team as is.

Might as well go for broke for the #2 pick or try and get Kanter.

Cavs go Williams #1 and trade for Varejao or Hickson plus #4 to Minnesotta for #2 and grab Kyrie Irving??? Or worse case sit at #4 and grab Knight... That's how I see things going today

Cavs go Williams #1 and trade for Varejao or Hickson plus #4 to Minnesotta for #2 and grab Kyrie Irving??? Or worse case sit at #4 and grab Knight... That's how I see things going today

Back
Top Bottom