NBA Draft Thread 2011

GOOD trade for the Bucks. I wanted Maggete and his contract out. Jackson is much better than him and Salmons.

Is it just the 19th pick or the 9th and 19th?

GOOD trade for the Bucks. I wanted Maggete and his contract out. Jackson is much better than him and Salmons.

Is it just the 19th pick or the 9th and 19th?

Woj said done deal. Kings do get Salmons. Bobcats with 7th pick.

I think the Kemba injury has the kings going a back a bit to see if he will drop. I do not think his knee should concern anyone.

Woj said done deal. Kings do get Salmons. Bobcats with 7th pick.

I think the Kemba injury has the kings going a back a bit to see if he will drop. I do not think his knee should concern anyone.

Salmons contract is goddamn disgusting, what the HELL were they thinking?

Terrible, TERRIBLE trade for the Kings, I don't care how much you like Salmons, Beno and Salmons can be seen as a wash, talent-wise, and they take on his contract, and they move even further out of the lottery?

Yuck...

Ain't much on the Bobcats right now outside of TT, Gerald, Diaw, and Maggette now.

Y! Sports Latest Draft Buzz: Atlanta dangling Josh Smith to Minnesota for No. 2 pick, eyeing Enes Kanter

This was an hour ago or so, was it already posted?

Salmons contract is goddamn disgusting, what the HELL were they thinking?

Terrible, TERRIBLE trade for the Kings, I don't care how much you like Salmons, Beno and Salmons can be seen as a wash, talent-wise, and they take on his contract, and they move even further out of the lottery?

Yuck...

Ain't much on the Bobcats right now outside of TT, Gerald, Diaw, and Maggette now.

Y! Sports Latest Draft Buzz: Atlanta dangling Josh Smith to Minnesota for No. 2 pick, eyeing Enes Kanter

This was an hour ago or so, was it already posted?

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

No Gerald either Japan.
Wait what? Where did Gerald Henderson get moved to?
nerd.gif

Kings got older, more expensive and traded their pick back all in one trade.

Well done.

Ricky Rubio is boarding a flight back to Spain.

Kings got older, more expensive and traded their pick back all in one trade.

Well done.

Ricky Rubio is boarding a flight back to Spain.

Back
Top Bottom