NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by JPZx

Ricky Rubio is boarding a flight back to Spain.

I know you're joking, but why?

Just the idea of Josh Smith, Michael Beasley, Anthony Randolph and Darko Milicic on a single team is
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Wait wait wait.....I feel like Im the only one who isnt crazy. #2 for Josh Smith seems like an insta-accept for the Wolves. You guys say you dont like it.....What am I missing here?

Wait wait wait.....I feel like Im the only one who isnt crazy. #2 for Josh Smith seems like an insta-accept for the Wolves. You guys say you dont like it.....What am I missing here?

Price you pay for wanting Jefferson involve.

Kings originally were going to do the 7 for Parker and RJ.

Spurs leaked the trade. Kings traded the 7th for the 10th and the spurs said will take Salmons if you will still take Jefferson. Great move by the Kings overall actually if it all goes down.

Price you pay for wanting Jefferson involve.

Kings originally were going to do the 7 for Parker and RJ.

Spurs leaked the trade. Kings traded the 7th for the 10th and the spurs said will take Salmons if you will still take Jefferson. Great move by the Kings overall actually if it all goes down.

Why did the Kings make a mistake? If Jimmer was their dude all along, they might as well get something for the pick and still be able to get their man a few picks later. You can argue they might've been able to get a little more, but I don't think the Kings blew it by any means.

I mean, if they really wanted Thompson, wouldn't he be there at 9 to begin with?

They're not moving up to 7 to Kemba, are they?

I think Biyombo is the pick. Beating Detroit to the punch.

I mean, if they really wanted Thompson, wouldn't he be there at 9 to begin with?

They're not moving up to 7 to Kemba, are they?

I think Biyombo is the pick. Beating Detroit to the punch.

Why did the Kings make a mistake? If Jimmer was their dude all along, they might as well get something for the pick and still be able to get their man a few picks later. You can argue they might've been able to get a little more, but I don't think the Kings blew it by any means.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

A huge +$% contract that will be a burden on them for years if Salmons doesn't play at an All-Star level.

On the radio here in Milwaukee they're saying the Bucks arent done. They've got something else planned.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

A huge +$% contract that will be a burden on them for years if Salmons doesn't play at an All-Star level.

On the radio here in Milwaukee they're saying the Bucks arent done. They've got something else planned.

Back
Top Bottom