NBA Draft Thread 2011

I mean... he's only 25, and while I would say he doesn't fit in neither does Williams.

It's really about who Kahn values more -- a 20-year old Derrick Williams who probably will be good but still, it's not proven OR a 25-year old Josh Smith who's proven himself.

Jennings is going nowhere. Everyone stop with that nonsense. That talk was deaded a long time ago.

I hope Jimmer goes to a team in the West so I can root for em if my team cant have em.

I mean... he's only 25, and while I would say he doesn't fit in neither does Williams.

It's really about who Kahn values more -- a 20-year old Derrick Williams who probably will be good but still, it's not proven OR a 25-year old Josh Smith who's proven himself.

Jennings is going nowhere. Everyone stop with that nonsense. That talk was deaded a long time ago.

I hope Jimmer goes to a team in the West so I can root for em if my team cant have em.

Originally Posted by franchise3

So I guess it's safe to say Biyombo at 7 is a lock?
Biyombo & who @ 9?

DJ
Gerald
Diaw
TT
Biyombo

EDIT: It's possible to get both Thompson and Biyombo, ain't it?
nerd.gif

That team desperately needs scoring, but I guess that's why they wanted Maggette?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

So I guess it's safe to say Biyombo at 7 is a lock?
Biyombo & who @ 9?

DJ
Gerald
Diaw
TT
Biyombo

EDIT: It's possible to get both Thompson and Biyombo, ain't it?
nerd.gif

That team desperately needs scoring, but I guess that's why they wanted Maggette?
ohwell.gif

Probballdraft Probasketballdraft
Sacramento not done dealing. Look for them to deal 10 & salmons for tony Parker and Richard Jefferson
5 minutes ago

Still have no idea how legit this guy is......

Probballdraft Probasketballdraft
Sacramento not done dealing. Look for them to deal 10 & salmons for tony Parker and Richard Jefferson
5 minutes ago

Still have no idea how legit this guy is......

Back
Top Bottom