NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Me_normal.jpg

chadfordinsider Chad Ford

This may sound crazy, but there's a little Kobe to Marshon Brooks' game. He's absolutely killing it in 3-on-3 rt now He's waaaay underrated

tired.gif
Marshon himself said he models his game after Kobe, if he played in a better conference I don't know how he wouldn't be a lottery pick, he'll probably go late 2nd round too, whoever gets him gets the steal of the draft, Imo.
Huh? Marshon played in the Big East.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

So who are the Wizards getting at #4 to pair with Wall and them new uniforms?

If fortune favors us, Derrick Williams. He wouldn't be there at 4, though.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I like Enes Katner, I think his lack of athleticism is grossly overstated.
While I'm sure he is worthy of a top 5 pick in this crap draft, I refues to make a judgement on a guy I've never seen in a game.  Off that video I'll agree with his athleticism being a little better than I thought but something about him looks a little stiff to me, can't put my finger on it though.  I mean he did dominate Sullinger last summer, but I don't find dominating a guy who 6'7 that overly impressive.  Once again, not really going to say anything about dude until he touches a court.

I also 100% expect the Raptors to draft that guy.
laugh.gif

If fortune favors us, Derrick Williams. He wouldn't be there at 4, though.

While I'm sure he is worthy of a top 5 pick in this crap draft, I refues to make a judgement on a guy I've never seen in a game.  Off that video I'll agree with his athleticism being a little better than I thought but something about him looks a little stiff to me, can't put my finger on it though.  I mean he did dominate Sullinger last summer, but I don't find dominating a guy who 6'7 that overly impressive.  Once again, not really going to say anything about dude until he touches a court.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

If they stay @ #4 they SHOULD trade down for more picks. This is draft is AWFUL uptop. I see alot of "Landry Fields types" in the latter parts of the draft.
If we can draft 3-4 good role players then I'm good.

If they stay @ #4 they SHOULD trade down for more picks. This is draft is AWFUL uptop. I see alot of "Landry Fields types" in the latter parts of the draft.

laugh.gif
Well I don't think he will be top 5 since nobody's really seen him play outside of the hoop summit and u-18 tournament, but he could rise if he has really good workouts with teams, this new found three point range should on propel him.

For the Raps I would like Bismack more than anyone, our glaring need is defense and we can prove that he's really 18 then I take him over any one but Kyrie, and I guess Derrick Williams.

But I will say the more I hear of him, see him, read about him Katner is intriguing but it would be hard to Risk a top 3 pick on a dude who hasn't played since he was like 17.
laugh.gif

Ultimatley, Katner, Jonas or Bismack I wouldn't mind getting because none of them are the traditional euro's all of them are tough hard nose rebounders/defeners, only one who If we drafted I would burst into such a terrible flame,that would engulf me and all of nike talk would be Donatas Montejus(sp), thats Andrea Bargnani and I cant handle that again.

laugh.gif
Well I don't think he will be top 5 since nobody's really seen him play outside of the hoop summit and u-18 tournament, but he could rise if he has really good workouts with teams, this new found three point range should on propel him.

For the Raps I would like Bismack more than anyone, our glaring need is defense and we can prove that he's really 18 then I take him over any one but Kyrie, and I guess Derrick Williams.

But I will say the more I hear of him, see him, read about him Katner is intriguing but it would be hard to Risk a top 3 pick on a dude who hasn't played since he was like 17.
laugh.gif

Ultimatley, Katner, Jonas or Bismack I wouldn't mind getting because none of them are the traditional euro's all of them are tough hard nose rebounders/defeners, only one who If we drafted I would burst into such a terrible flame,that would engulf me and all of nike talk would be Donatas Montejus(sp), thats Andrea Bargnani and I cant handle that again.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Back
Top Bottom