NBA Draft Thread 2011

wolves with the number 1 pick
pimp.gif

Minnesota has no reason to take Kyrie number 1 since they have the savior in Rubio coming. I could see them taking Kanter number 1.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

pimp.gif

As long as we both go 1 & 2 I'll be happy.
Cavs need D.Will or Irving...

I swear if we get the #3 and draft Kanter... 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

pimp.gif

As long as we both go 1 & 2 I'll be happy.
Cavs need D.Will or Irving...

I swear if we get the #3 and draft Kanter... 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Minnesota has no reason to take Kyrie number 1 since they have the savior in Rubio coming. I could see them taking Kanter number 1.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Hoping D-Will goes to the Wizards to stay in that red/white/blue

Please happen. I'd love to see him and John Wall together.
But on second thought.....him and Kanter together would be a good look too.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Hoping D-Will goes to the Wizards to stay in that red/white/blue

Please happen. I'd love to see him and John Wall together.
But on second thought.....him and Kanter together would be a good look too.

Would be kinda dope if the Cavs lucked up and got the 1st two picks and took Irving & Williams

Would be kinda dope if the Cavs lucked up and got the 1st two picks and took Irving & Williams

Minnesota may not have a need for Irving, but knowing Kahn they would take him if they got the top pick. I cannot remember the last time the worst team got the top pick. I think it might end up with a team like the Pistons getting the top pick.

Minnesota may not have a need for Irving, but knowing Kahn they would take him if they got the top pick. I cannot remember the last time the worst team got the top pick. I think it might end up with a team like the Pistons getting the top pick.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Taking Irving wouldn't be all that bad for Minny. Gives them room to flip Rubio for some other assets.

Two scenarios here...

1. Keep Irving, flip Rubio for something.
2. Keep Rubio, flip Irving to the Kings for Tyreke Evans (who is available, because Geoff Petrie has already aired out some concerns about building around two character question marks in Evans and Cousins. Irving has no red flags).

We'll see what happens.

Taking Irving wouldn't be all that bad for Minny. Gives them room to flip Rubio for some other assets.

Two scenarios here...

2. Keep Rubio, flip Irving to the Kings for Tyreke Evans (who is available, because Geoff Petrie has already aired out some concerns about building around two character question marks in Evans and Cousins. Irving has no red flags).

We'll see what happens.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Two scenarios here...

We'll see what happens.
Reke in Minny
nerd.gif

i think that could potentially work... jumpshooter n a big away then

Two scenarios here...

We'll see what happens.
Reke in Minny
nerd.gif

i think that could potentially work... jumpshooter n a big away then

Yeah, it would shape up like:

PG - Rubio
SG - Evans
SF - Beasley
PF - Love
C - Darko

Or instead of Darko, Kahn could get a center in FA with the cap space he has (someone like DeAndre Jordan or even Tyson Chandler if for some reason Tyson thinks something is being built).

Yeah, it would shape up like:

PG - Rubio
SG - Evans
SF - Beasley
PF - Love
C - Darko

Or instead of Darko, Kahn could get a center in FA with the cap space he has (someone like DeAndre Jordan or even Tyson Chandler if for some reason Tyson thinks something is being built).

Originally Posted by Im Not You

They should go Irving and Kanter if that's the case.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

They should go Irving and Kanter if that's the case.

Two scenarios here...

We'll see what happens.
I must have missed this. Do you have a link to the source where Geoff Petrie said that?

Two scenarios here...

We'll see what happens.
I must have missed this. Do you have a link to the source where Geoff Petrie said that?

Back
Top Bottom