NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by Burn916

I must have missed this. Do you have a link to the source where Geoff Petrie said that?
It was sometime around February, I'll look for a link.

Originally Posted by Burn916

I must have missed this. Do you have a link to the source where Geoff Petrie said that?
It was sometime around February, I'll look for a link.

Either way, I'm excited for tomorrow's annual kick in the balls for the Timberwolves and their fans.

Either way, I'm excited for tomorrow's annual kick in the balls for the Timberwolves and their fans.

Hopefully the Suns get a 1/2 for the future. Nash is getting old and we got rid of Dragic
30t6p3b.gif

List of representatives for tomorrow's draft lottery selection

Minnesota - David Kahn
Cleveland - Nick Gilbert (Dan Gilbert's son who has a nerve disorder)
Toronto - ?
Washington - John Wall
Sacramento - Kevin Johnson
Detroit - Greg Monroe
Charlotte - ?
Milwaukee - ?
Golden State - ?
Utah - Kevin O'Connor
Phoenix - Mark West
Houston - Kyle Lowry

List of representatives for tomorrow's draft lottery selection

Minnesota - David Kahn
Cleveland - Nick Gilbert (Dan Gilbert's son who has a nerve disorder)
Toronto - ?
Washington - John Wall
Sacramento - Kevin Johnson
Detroit - Greg Monroe
Charlotte - ?
Milwaukee - ?
Golden State - ?
Utah - Kevin O'Connor
Phoenix - Mark West
Houston - Kyle Lowry

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Taking Irving wouldn't be all that bad for Minny. Gives them room to flip Rubio for some other assets.

Two scenarios here...

1. Keep Irving, flip Rubio for something.
2. Keep Rubio, flip Irving to the Kings for Tyreke Evans (who is available, because Geoff Petrie has already aired out some concerns about building around two character question marks in Evans and Cousins. Irving has no red flags).

We'll see what happens.
Son come on.....you really think you're going to get Tyreke Evans straight up for a guy who hasn't played a game in the NBA yet? You'd probably have to give up Kyrie, Wes Johnson and another draft pick or two. And the last thing that you guys wanna do is give up MORE talent. You guys need a center in the worst way. Rubio, Webster/Johnson, Beasley and Love is a pretty good young lineup 1-4 with a ton of potential. Minnesota should hope to get Kanter and try to make him into a center in an Al Horford role or maybe take that Jonas Valanciunas dude.

Taking Irving wouldn't be all that bad for Minny. Gives them room to flip Rubio for some other assets.

Two scenarios here...

2. Keep Rubio, flip Irving to the Kings for Tyreke Evans (who is available, because Geoff Petrie has already aired out some concerns about building around two character question marks in Evans and Cousins. Irving has no red flags).

We'll see what happens.
Son come on.....you really think you're going to get Tyreke Evans straight up for a guy who hasn't played a game in the NBA yet? You'd probably have to give up Kyrie, Wes Johnson and another draft pick or two. And the last thing that you guys wanna do is give up MORE talent. You guys need a center in the worst way. Rubio, Webster/Johnson, Beasley and Love is a pretty good young lineup 1-4 with a ton of potential. Minnesota should hope to get Kanter and try to make him into a center in an Al Horford role or maybe take that Jonas Valanciunas dude.

Well we'll definitely take Rubio from you guys.  Not for Tyreke but, if you want another draft pick to take Irving and Brandon Knight, we can talk
laugh.gif
Good luck tomorrow. 

Well we'll definitely take Rubio from you guys.  Not for Tyreke but, if you want another draft pick to take Irving and Brandon Knight, we can talk
laugh.gif
Good luck tomorrow. 

Two scenarios here...

ROFL 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Kings and the majority of the NBA are gonna be staying far away from Rubio. The kid can't even play in Europe
laugh.gif

I will give you Donte Greene and a couple 2nd rounders for Rubio
laugh.gif

His value is shot to hell. Screencap it.

Two scenarios here...

ROFL 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Kings and the majority of the NBA are gonna be staying far away from Rubio. The kid can't even play in Europe
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

His value is shot to hell. Screencap it.

yeah rubio will get eaten alive in the league. dude just doesnt seem to have the mentality to make it.

yeah rubio will get eaten alive in the league. dude just doesnt seem to have the mentality to make it.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

I like Donte.
frown.gif

He's our Ronny Turiaf.

Give them Cisco instead.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

I like Donte.
frown.gif

He's our Ronny Turiaf.

Give them Cisco instead.

Fine, Cisco and Omri plus 2nd rd picks and the Maloofs/remains of Arco for Rubio.

Deal.

Back
Top Bottom