NBA Draft Thread 2011

They would need to have Dwight cuz I'm not sure after that proposed trade Paul thinks that team is better than the team he's leaving.

They would need to have Dwight cuz I'm not sure after that proposed trade Paul thinks that team is better than the team he's leaving.

Turner >>>>> Bellinelli
Thad >>>> Ariza
Brand = West

Lou, Meeks > anyone on the Hornets bench

Turner >>>>> Bellinelli
Thad >>>> Ariza
Brand = West

Lou, Meeks > anyone on the Hornets bench

Eh, Paul wants to win now. Going to the East with those guys isn't guaranteeing that. It's more wishful thinking.
laugh.gif
@ Brand=West though.

Unless he goes to a team he thinks he can with I see Paul not resigning at all and going where he wants in FA.

Eh, Paul wants to win now. Going to the East with those guys isn't guaranteeing that. It's more wishful thinking.
laugh.gif
@ Brand=West though.

Unless he goes to a team he thinks he can with I see Paul not resigning at all and going where he wants in FA.

Kemba!!!! He could be anywhere from the next ai, to the next lawson, to the next nobody....one thing is guaranteed though, MJ is going to have him rock HEAT! hahaha

Kemba!!!! He could be anywhere from the next ai, to the next lawson, to the next nobody....one thing is guaranteed though, MJ is going to have him rock HEAT! hahaha

Will always be a fan of Kemba!
pimp.gif

Some dudes are born leaders and winners. And others will follow them gladly. Bobcats with a great draft. And the more I read about Biyombo (dude is quite intelligent and thoughtful), the more I'm convinced he'll be an impact player.

Will always be a fan of Kemba!
pimp.gif

Some dudes are born leaders and winners. And others will follow them gladly. Bobcats with a great draft. And the more I read about Biyombo (dude is quite intelligent and thoughtful), the more I'm convinced he'll be an impact player.

Back
Top Bottom