was all of them and bassy

+ Tyler Honneycut in the Kings hat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Somewhere Malta is watching that video and smiling
laugh.gif
I was out there at Greenhouse with fam and he made me proud
laugh.gif

Real talk though, it feels good to see Kem make it.  %#+% was a surreal moment.  All them dudes was wylin' at Greenhouse though.  Bunch of young black millionaires actin' a damn fool.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Somewhere Malta is watching that video and smiling
laugh.gif
I was out there at Greenhouse with fam and he made me proud
laugh.gif

Real talk though, it feels good to see Kem make it.  %#+% was a surreal moment.  All them dudes was wylin' at Greenhouse though.  Bunch of young black millionaires actin' a damn fool.

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

My son Kemba at his draft party at Greenhouse. I'm happy for dude.
that makes you look into your life and wish you can celebrate and have an experience like that..im happy for those guys but 
frown.gif
on me

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

My son Kemba at his draft party at Greenhouse. I'm happy for dude.
that makes you look into your life and wish you can celebrate and have an experience like that..im happy for those guys but 
frown.gif
on me

People see a clip of him dancing and suddenly their basketball opinion of him has been strengthened
laugh.gif

People see a clip of him dancing and suddenly their basketball opinion of him has been strengthened
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif

You gotta understand that these dudes live on the computer. Those Morris twins were wrecked 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom