NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by JPZx

People see a clip of him dancing and suddenly their basketball opinion of him has been strengthened
laugh.gif

You gotta understand that these dudes live on the computer. Those Morris twins were wrecked 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

People see a clip of him dancing and suddenly their basketball opinion of him has been strengthened
laugh.gif

You gotta understand that these dudes live on the computer. Those Morris twins were wrecked 
laugh.gif

Dude couldnt even find the glasses that were on top of his head for a minute
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dude couldnt even find the glasses that were on top of his head for a minute
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by cornzilla

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For some reason I think he's going to be the best player out of this draft. 

Same here, but #2 after my dude Burks
pimp.gif
Somebody screenshot this *%*! for later.  This like the 10th time in the last month Rook done shot his e-load about Burks
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Somebody screenshot this *%*! for later.  This like the 10th time in the last month Rook done shot his e-load about Burks
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Naw I'm basing it on what he did in the Big East tournament. 5 wins in 5 days
sick.gif

Also taking your school to a Nat'l Championship doesn't hurt either.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Naw, #3 after JIMMER
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Screencap that!!
laugh.gif

I'm just kinda kidding btw

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Naw, #3 after JIMMER
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Screencap that!!
laugh.gif

I'm just kinda kidding btw

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

College basketball was terrible this year. They played a mid-major in the National Championship that lost it's best player to the draft the year before. BYU and San Diego State were top 5 teams for most of the year. Jeremy Lamb is the only other dude that I can even name on that UCONN team. Funny how the team that won the National Championship the year before that only lost Scheyer and Zubek (two guys who didn't play for an NBA team this year), yet they had the guy who was the UNQUESTIONED number 1 overall pick and couldn't make it past the Sweet 16. Cavs are going to regret the !**% out of not going with Derrick Williams and Brandon Knight/Jimmer/Kemba.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

College basketball was terrible this year. They played a mid-major in the National Championship that lost it's best player to the draft the year before. BYU and San Diego State were top 5 teams for most of the year. Jeremy Lamb is the only other dude that I can even name on that UCONN team. Funny how the team that won the National Championship the year before that only lost Scheyer and Zubek (two guys who didn't play for an NBA team this year), yet they had the guy who was the UNQUESTIONED number 1 overall pick and couldn't make it past the Sweet 16. Cavs are going to regret the !**% out of not going with Derrick Williams and Brandon Knight/Jimmer/Kemba.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

THIS.
Kemba gon be around for a while.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

THIS.
Kemba gon be around for a while.

I disagree with  this whole Cav's will regret not pickin Derrick Williams & Brandon Knight / Kemba

B.knight is still a work in progress at the 1 it might take  a minute for him to get it right .. i think he will tho

Kemba is my dude but what about his game that make's him hand's down better than brandon jennings, darren collison, mike conley, dj augustin or other average point guard?

Derrick Williams is a 4 that's want to play the 3 that might not be a big deal.. but i dont' think he is kevin durant or blake griffin good Imo

Next yr the Cav's could  pick from  harrison barnes, perry jones,  quincy miller or Worst case  terrence jones
laugh.gif
   you Telling me D.Will is  that much better than all  those guy's  ?

I disagree with  this whole Cav's will regret not pickin Derrick Williams & Brandon Knight / Kemba

B.knight is still a work in progress at the 1 it might take  a minute for him to get it right .. i think he will tho

Kemba is my dude but what about his game that make's him hand's down better than brandon jennings, darren collison, mike conley, dj augustin or other average point guard?

Derrick Williams is a 4 that's want to play the 3 that might not be a big deal.. but i dont' think he is kevin durant or blake griffin good Imo

Next yr the Cav's could  pick from  harrison barnes, perry jones,  quincy miller or Worst case  terrence jones
laugh.gif
   you Telling me D.Will is  that much better than all  those guy's  ?

Back
Top Bottom