NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by PMatic

Knight has "SG masquerading as a PG" written all over him.
Spoiler [+]

ap-201106251154428433679.jpg

look at how Joe lookin at him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Caerus

Same here, but #2 after my dude Burks
pimp.gif
Somebody screenshot this *%*! for later.  This like the 10th time in the last month Rook done shot his e-load about Burks
laugh.gif
Naw, #3 after JIMMER
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Screencap that!!
laugh.gif

I'm just kinda kidding btw
MAN! Burks will be a All-Star!
frown.gif
at dudes doubting his game!

Kanter & Burks > Kyrie & TT #Swag
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Caerus

Same here, but #2 after my dude Burks
pimp.gif
Somebody screenshot this *%*! for later.  This like the 10th time in the last month Rook done shot his e-load about Burks
laugh.gif
Naw, #3 after JIMMER
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Screencap that!!
laugh.gif

I'm just kinda kidding btw
MAN! Burks will be a All-Star!
frown.gif
at dudes doubting his game!

Kanter & Burks > Kyrie & TT #Swag
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by show time 96

Next yr the Cav's could  pick from  harrison barnes, perry jones,  quincy miller or Worst case  terrence jones
laugh.gif
   you Telling me D.Will is  that much better than all  those guy's  ?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
UNC SG #40 was supposed to be playing w/ Kyrie in Durham, not on the next level.

tired.gif

Funny how the team that won the National Championship the year before that only lost Scheyer and Zubek (two guys who didn't play for an NBA team this year), yet they had the guy who was the UNQUESTIONED number 1 overall pick and couldn't make it past the Sweet 16.

Cause they lost to the guy who went #2? And b/c their 2nd best player had the worst game of the season? And since when was Irving the 'unquestioned' #1 pick? Hasn't the debate over who's #1/#2 been going on since....hmmmm....idk.....both of them declared?

Originally Posted by show time 96

Next yr the Cav's could  pick from  harrison barnes, perry jones,  quincy miller or Worst case  terrence jones
laugh.gif
   you Telling me D.Will is  that much better than all  those guy's  ?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
UNC SG #40 was supposed to be playing w/ Kyrie in Durham, not on the next level.

tired.gif

Funny how the team that won the National Championship the year before that only lost Scheyer and Zubek (two guys who didn't play for an NBA team this year), yet they had the guy who was the UNQUESTIONED number 1 overall pick and couldn't make it past the Sweet 16.

Cause they lost to the guy who went #2? And b/c their 2nd best player had the worst game of the season? And since when was Irving the 'unquestioned' #1 pick? Hasn't the debate over who's #1/#2 been going on since....hmmmm....idk.....both of them declared?

Yup, baffling to me people think he's a better prospect than Kemba, Kemba at least could competently run and offense an make decisions on the court, Brandon Knigh however is going to have to learn that, and tell me how often that works out in the NBA.
ohwell.gif

Yup, baffling to me people think he's a better prospect than Kemba, Kemba at least could competently run and offense an make decisions on the court, Brandon Knigh however is going to have to learn that, and tell me how often that works out in the NBA.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom