NBA Draft Thread 2011

i don't see Kemba staying, but it will not hurt him if he stays another year. He is already a Top 10 pick and will be the same next year. His stock went up during the Big East Tourney

i don't see Kemba staying, but it will not hurt him if he stays another year. He is already a Top 10 pick and will be the same next year. His stock went up during the Big East Tourney

Originally Posted by got shoes

He has much more to lose by staying. There isn't much more he can achieve and he'll be a year older in a much better draft. The only way he improves his stock significantly is to develop his passing game. But any gains he make will probably be negated by the talent in next year's draft.

Originally Posted by got shoes

He has much more to lose by staying. There isn't much more he can achieve and he'll be a year older in a much better draft. The only way he improves his stock significantly is to develop his passing game. But any gains he make will probably be negated by the talent in next year's draft.

I have no idea why Kemba would choose to stay.

He just had the dream season. Nothing will ever be able to top this. No matter how good he believes Connecticut can be next season, we all know how a tournament works and how sketchy "sure-bets" are. No team is a shoe-in for anything. On top of all that, he's already considered to be a Top 10-15 pick.

This is about as high as his draft stock will ever be.... he needs to come out.

I have no idea why Kemba would choose to stay.

He just had the dream season. Nothing will ever be able to top this. No matter how good he believes Connecticut can be next season, we all know how a tournament works and how sketchy "sure-bets" are. No team is a shoe-in for anything. On top of all that, he's already considered to be a Top 10-15 pick.

This is about as high as his draft stock will ever be.... he needs to come out.

Can someone who knows anything about the CAA (Colonial) conference tell me how high Chaisson Allen's stock is?

And about the Portsmouth Invitational?

Thanks

Can someone who knows anything about the CAA (Colonial) conference tell me how high Chaisson Allen's stock is?

And about the Portsmouth Invitational?

Thanks

Where is Terrence Jones projected? I like his game a lot. I think he and D-Will are the best prospects in this class. 

Where is Terrence Jones projected? I like his game a lot. I think he and D-Will are the best prospects in this class. 

Can someone clarify the part about Thomas declaring, not signing with an agent, but not returning to Washington? does that mean going to Europe?

Can someone clarify the part about Thomas declaring, not signing with an agent, but not returning to Washington? does that mean going to Europe?

I think this draft is going to be better than expected, but still pretty mediocre.

I think Isaiah Thomas and Derrick Williams will be the best players. Kyrie will be good, Kemba will be ok.

I think this draft is going to be better than expected, but still pretty mediocre.

I think Isaiah Thomas and Derrick Williams will be the best players. Kyrie will be good, Kemba will be ok.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

by far and not even close IMO.
I wouldn't mind if my wolves drafted knight either. 

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

by far and not even close IMO.
I wouldn't mind if my wolves drafted knight either. 

How exactly does Kyrie remind you of Mike Conley?

And if Kemba comes back to school, in addition to the UNC and Texas kids, then whoa.

How exactly does Kyrie remind you of Mike Conley?

And if Kemba comes back to school, in addition to the UNC and Texas kids, then whoa.

Back
Top Bottom