NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Can someone clarify the part about Thomas declaring, not signing with an agent, but not returning to Washington? does that mean going to Europe?
The junior guard is 100 percent committed to entering the NBA Draft, saying that there are no circumstances under which he would return to the Washington Huskies even though he has yet to hire an agent.

“It is a goodbye,

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Can someone clarify the part about Thomas declaring, not signing with an agent, but not returning to Washington? does that mean going to Europe?
The junior guard is 100 percent committed to entering the NBA Draft, saying that there are no circumstances under which he would return to the Washington Huskies even though he has yet to hire an agent.

“It is a goodbye,

How many times has the Brandon Knight type player succeeded in the NBA? He hasn't shown the ability to run the point really at al, so your left with a 6'3 shooting guard, with average length and solid but certainly not explosive athleticism. I think his best case scenario is an OJ Mayo type player. If his tournament performance hypes him up past number 10 on draft boards teams people are making a mistake.

How many times has the Brandon Knight type player succeeded in the NBA? He hasn't shown the ability to run the point really at al, so your left with a 6'3 shooting guard, with average length and solid but certainly not explosive athleticism. I think his best case scenario is an OJ Mayo type player. If his tournament performance hypes him up past number 10 on draft boards teams people are making a mistake.

Calipari is trying to get him to return.

Believe he Doesn't turn 19 until December, so he has that going for him.

Kemba would be foolish to stay.

High risk, Low reward move right there.

I know he's saying that now, but i think once he comes back down from this high, and puts things into perspective, he'll realize he has to declare.

Kemba would be foolish to stay.

High risk, Low reward move right there.

I know he's saying that now, but i think once he comes back down from this high, and puts things into perspective, he'll realize he has to declare.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

With Marquis Tegue coming in, he will have to play SG again, people are saying he's a top 7 pick, he's draft stock will never be better than that.

He and Kemba would be dummies to stay, 2011 draft looks much stronger.

With Marquis Tegue coming in, he will have to play SG again, people are saying he's a top 7 pick, he's draft stock will never be better than that.

He and Kemba would be dummies to stay, 2011 draft looks much stronger.

I don't disagree but the word is, Marquis Teague is the reason Calipari wants Knight back. Supposedly Isn't happy with Teague's development or attitude right now.

I don't disagree but the word is, Marquis Teague is the reason Calipari wants Knight back. Supposedly Isn't happy with Teague's development or attitude right now.

^ Really??? the thought of that UK squad all returning with the incoming class sickens me... not as much as that UNC @+** but not too far from it.
30t6p3b.gif

^ Really??? the thought of that UK squad all returning with the incoming class sickens me... not as much as that UNC @+** but not too far from it.
30t6p3b.gif

yeah I had that feeling.  I heard some similar things and I just haven't seen "it" from teague since last summer.  I told my boy he might mess up Cal's PG legacy.  I doubt it though he probably just needs wake-up call. 

Knight should leave tho.  And if Cal is about what he says he won't try to keep Knight for selfish reasons.

yeah I had that feeling.  I heard some similar things and I just haven't seen "it" from teague since last summer.  I told my boy he might mess up Cal's PG legacy.  I doubt it though he probably just needs wake-up call. 

Knight should leave tho.  And if Cal is about what he says he won't try to keep Knight for selfish reasons.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

I wonder what kind of career Kemba Walker is going to have in the NBA, he's only 6'1 too smh

dude doesnt look 6'1 either thats the worst part. i can see him as a nate robinson type off the bench minus the athleticism and a better shooter with better PG skills

I wonder what kind of career Kemba Walker is going to have in the NBA, he's only 6'1 too smh

dude doesnt look 6'1 either thats the worst part. i can see him as a nate robinson type off the bench minus the athleticism and a better shooter with better PG skills

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

i'd think more like stephon marbury without the passing skills... but derrick rose is only 2 inches taller.. and plays also like that

Back
Top Bottom